Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sarah Everard

Rudy

11 hours ago, Spider said:

I see the protesters

I see their signs saying the streets should be safer

I don’t see how they suggest that be done.

To be fair you'd have to write a pretty long placard if you wanted solutions on there as well. Folk on a protest shouldn't have to turn up with all the solutions. Sometimes that's up to the government to look into.

It's an issue, clearly.  Twice as many women killed by men during Covid lockdown, charity reveals | ITV News

Unfortunately last night wasn't the right time for any of it. Leave flowers, light a candle and all that, but it was too soon for a protest. 

Society is the problem.  Not the government that goes for here there are everyfuckingwhere. 

and by that I’m talking about blokes who think it’s ok to harass and grab hold of women etc on nights out 

not some lone wolf who murders a poor girl. That’s just someone who’s depraved. Nobody can stop that or is to blame but the cunt that did it. 

Edited by Escobarp

I mean looking at the article it runs deeper than girls being groped on a night out. We could better deal with that by making it the norm for more blokes to stand up to it when they see it. 

Rates of violent crime have fallen across the UK over the past decade. But violent crime against women hasn't. It's roughly every 3 days a women is murdered by a man and 62% of the time the perpetrator is a husband or ex partner. 

The sentences these scumbags are being given is disgusting. Some of them are back on the streets already. Imagine the torment for those families. 

Edited by London Wanderer

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

To be fair you'd have to write a pretty long placard if you wanted solutions on there as well. Folk on a protest shouldn't have to turn up with all the solutions. Sometimes that's up to the government to look into.

It's an issue, clearly.  Twice as many women killed by men during Covid lockdown, charity reveals | ITV News

Unfortunately last night wasn't the right time for any of it. Leave flowers, light a candle and all that, but it was too soon for a protest. 

That’s it

Last night wasn’t the time.

The time is when restrictions are lifted and a protest/demo can be organised and when Sarah Everard’s body isn’t still being identified.

There is obviously an issue, and fair play to people raising it and wanting positive change. Got my support.

But this is all wrong.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

That’s it

Last night wasn’t the time.

The time is when restrictions are lifted and a protest/demo can be organised and when Sarah Everard’s body isn’t still being identified.

There is obviously an issue, and fair play to people raising it and wanting positive change. Got my support.

But this is all wrong.

Agreed. 

Folk asking if anyone had asked the families permission as well. You'd have to be a right dick to contact the family about anything right now. 

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Agreed. 

Folk asking if anyone had asked the families permission as well. You'd have to be a right dick to contact the family about anything right now. 

So don’t fucking do it then no need to ask for permission. 

they shouldn’t have been there in the first  place and now it’s been invaded and taken over by the rent a mob woke cunts. Just fuck I’m sick or death of all this shit now week after week there summat else. 

let the girl have some last shred of dignity and her family. 

37 minutes ago, Spider said:

The hypocrisy on Twitter by the Wokers today is fucking staggering.

Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

All supporting a vigil, yet you scroll back through their timelines and within a minute will find they were bleating like fuck about other gatherings over the last 12 months.

Full circle, you joyless cunts. Full fucking circle.

Ever decreasing circles of righteousness 

10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

So don’t fucking do it then no need to ask for permission. 

they shouldn’t have been there in the first  place and now it’s been invaded and taken over by the rent a mob woke cunts. Just fuck I’m sick or death of all this shit now week after week there summat else. 

let the girl have some last shred of dignity and her family. 

Aye. I haven't heard of the family being contacted, it was just in response to a poster asking if anyone had asked permission. 

Timing is insensitive. But not sure it works to just label every protester or campaigner you see as a rent a mob woke cunt. Sorry it's making you sick though fella. Maybe have a break from it all today? 

Out of interest would you of supported the cause a month down the line? 

4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

If your statistics are correct that is appalling, and the sentencing even more appalling.

Theres also another problem, men dropping pils into womens/girls drinks in bars, date rape was on the increase before lockdown, what a cowardly thing to do, Rape sentences should be set at 15 years, and you do 15. 

This whole thing has now been hijacked, protests, vigils, mass gatherings should not be happening during lockdown.

Everyone on here will agree that this murder was appalling, every murder is appalling, including that young girl who was murdered on Queens Park last year, I didn't see a vigil or a protest then, and rightly so, and now this whole thing is politicised, the news are probably reporting about these events than the actual horrific murder.

The whole thing is horrific that's been hijacked by the woke left, and now they blame the Police.... 🤷‍♂️

I just quoted the statistics from the census in the article I posted. 

I mean is everyone there blaming the police? It's probably more complex than that. Clearly the blame lies with the psycho who did it. As he was a serving officer there is an investigation taking place, so we'll find out more down the line. 

Another key thing in the article was that a third of the women who died at the hands of their abusers had previously reported the abuse to the police. That's pretty staggering. I've got plenty of respect for the police but their handling of domestic abuse has never been a strong point (IMO). 

5 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Aye. I haven't heard of the family being contacted, it was just in response to a poster asking if anyone had asked permission. 

Timing is insensitive. But not sure it works to just label every protester or campaigner you see as a rent a mob woke cunt. Sorry it's making you sick though fella. Maybe have a break from it all today? 

Out of interest would you of supported the cause a month down the line? 

What cause is it as I’m genuinely confused what this cause actually is? 

i had a lengthy chat about it all last night with my missus to see if I was way adrift with my thoughts on it all and she in the main agreed. She doesn’t feel threatened going out at night and doesn’t feel as though men should be locked away. She agrees that you can’t control or educate a lunatic and more so you can’t try and correct then until you know they exist. 

she comes from a very well to do family who wrapped her in cotton wool as a kid and teenager even into her early twenties. She’s not street wise by and sense but she doesn’t feel scared. She wouldn’t walk round some areas at night on her own because she doesn’t feel comfortable. Not because she’s a woman she says but she know that hangs of youths hang around causing nonsense. She hates the fact I don’t give a fuck and will wander round but that’s me and that’s her. 

Like I’ve said on other threads the respect that some of the youth of today have for anything is appalling. I’m not tarring all with the same brush. But that starts at home and in our culture. Our culture is rotten. Stinking. 

there are plenty on here with young kids and they bring their kids up properly. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting some of the kids of posters off here and each and every one nothing but polite and a credit to their parents. None of them Are going to harass women (or men) I wouldn’t say so what are we to educate them about? what are the government doing wrong with respect to these kids? Nothing would be my answer. 

because it’s not a widespread problem. I was taught as a kid not to lay a finger on a woman and I never have and never will. Did I have a great upbringing? Not really I was a cunt. Still am. But that was drilled into me by my parents. Not the government. Not my school. My parents and my family. 

Just now, Ani said:

Whatever people's views on the vigil, a few Henriettas shouting fuck the police really does miss the point. 
Surely a basic requirement would be better policing ? 

Nail. On. Head. 

a lot of our issues in society falls down to lack of adequate policing. That is down to lack of funding from the government in some part absolutely.

32 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Nail. On. Head. 

a lot of our issues in society falls down to lack of adequate policing. That is down to lack of funding from the government in some part absolutely.

Can't police properly if there's no police to do the policing.

Numbers of police have dropped over 20k, 14% since 2010.

36 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

What cause is it as I’m genuinely confused what this cause actually is? 

i had a lengthy chat about it all last night with my missus to see if I was way adrift with my thoughts on it all and she in the main agreed. She doesn’t feel threatened going out at night and doesn’t feel as though men should be locked away. She agrees that you can’t control or educate a lunatic and more so you can’t try and correct then until you know they exist. 

she comes from a very well to do family who wrapped her in cotton wool as a kid and teenager even into her early twenties. She’s not street wise by and sense but she doesn’t feel scared. She wouldn’t walk round some areas at night on her own because she doesn’t feel comfortable. Not because she’s a woman she says but she know that hangs of youths hang around causing nonsense. She hates the fact I don’t give a fuck and will wander round but that’s me and that’s her. 

Like I’ve said on other threads the respect that some of the youth of today have for anything is appalling. I’m not tarring all with the same brush. But that starts at home and in our culture. Our culture is rotten. Stinking. 

there are plenty on here with young kids and they bring their kids up properly. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting some of the kids of posters off here and each and every one nothing but polite and a credit to their parents. None of them Are going to harass women (or men) I wouldn’t say so what are we to educate them about? what are the government doing wrong with respect to these kids? Nothing would be my answer. 

because it’s not a widespread problem. I was taught as a kid not to lay a finger on a woman and I never have and never will. Did I have a great upbringing? Not really I was a cunt. Still am. But that was drilled into me by my parents. Not the government. Not my school. My parents and my family. 

Totally agree it's down to parents and family. I think the government have an important role to play as well. 

The cause is women's safety and it includes lots of things. Firstly a commitment to tackling the grim statistics re domestic violence and abuse. We need better systems in place in the police, better funding, more education in communities and in schools, proper sentences for the perpetrators and justice for the families. And with the risk of sounding like Owen Jones - making safer spaces for women and men. 

Making it a part of education can help us identify and drill it into the ones who don't get it at home.  Best chance we have of breaking the cycle. Invest more and earlier into the kids who have shit parents. 

Just cos we disagree doesn't mean I think folk on here don't care. I get the anger over last night demo and it's clear that everyone thinks educating their own youth on this issue is important. But  just because your Mrs. hasn't really experienced it doesn't mean it isn't a daily occurrence for others. 

Yes there will still be lunatics. Many of these psychos were also abused when they were younger. 
And yes men are still subjected to horrific violence. Most of us on here have probably been beaten up by a group at some point. 

Things can get better though.