Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Killing Of James Bulger

royal white

• Site Supporter

Not only couldn't face it but wondered why it's still being dredged up every few years.  Baby Bulger's parents and wider family,  I'm sure,  don't want this.  Is it all an effort to find the perpetrators?

Edited by MickyD
Spell check

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Not only couldn't face it but wondered why it's still being dredged up every few years.  Baby Bulger's parents and wider family,  I'm sure,  don't want this.  Is it all an effort to find the perpetrators?

His mother participated in the majority of the series. 

I can’t believe they originally got an 8 year sentence. That was then Extended to 10 years.  After a petition signed by 250k and the home secretary getting involved it was increased to 15 years. Then, by some fucked up reason it went back to court and they got 7 years 8 months. What is wrong with our justice system? 7 years 8 months in a children’s home.

• Members

Am I right in thinking one of them went back inside after a load of indecent images on his computer?

Fuck the justice system they should have had their identities changed, located to a new home and as they walked in they should have been tortured for days then fed to the pigs 

15 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Am I right in thinking one of them went back inside after a load of indecent images on his computer?

Fuck the justice system they should have had their identities changed, located to a new home and as they walked in they should have been tortured for days then fed to the pigs 

Yes one is back inside, there’s talk of sending him to Canada or New Zealand as they fear he will never be safe here. 

T’ther one is settled down with his boyfriend, bless him. 😡

• Members
15 minutes ago, royal white said:

Yes one is back inside, there’s talk of sending him to Canada or New Zealand as they fear he will never be safe here. 

T’ther one is settled down with his boyfriend, bless him. 😡

Thought we sent them to Australia? 

49 minutes ago, Rudy said:

yes under a new name 

he goes from jail to jail every couple of weeks 

soon as he gets Recognised he gets moved 

ITK 

• Members
8 minutes ago, little whitt said:

yes under a new name 

ITK 

So easier and cheaper to throw him in the sea?

Edited by Rudy

I’ve mentioned on here before but my half brother is a solicitor in Liverpool, his firm worked around the case as they were family law practice. 

There’s stuff happened the public at the time could never be allowed to know or comprehend. 

I’ve said before on here I think that lad I used to go to school with his mum looked after one of them at Barton moss. Think it was Venables. She used to take him out bowling and alsorts. Never understood why they got any sort of normality to their lives. 

I watched the victim tv series other night which is along the same lines. Don’t know how I missed it when it was on. Horrible but gripping. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Rudy said:

He's been done more than once for it... He should be nonce off for life. 

4 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

As I said elsewhere, I ended up seeing some of a documentary about the Dunblane massacre.

The after effects carry over the horror, year or year. Absolutely heartbreaking. 

The name was very Partridgeesque- Return to Dunblane with Lorraine Kelly- similar vein as Chernobyl with Ben Fogle????

I turned down Barton Moss in my first job, as I doubted I could cope with it. A family friend was a copper in Liverpool at the time, and didnt return to work

9 hours ago, little whitt said:

yes under a new name 

ITK 

that scottish guy with the nazi saluting dog , did a thing on this..

when he were outside , if you were his [unaware] mate and , say, took a group photo of mates in a pub or whatever , the photos would get pulled from the facebook internet , youd be all WTF !? and that would rumble it. 

the At Her Majesty's Pleasure point he makes is a good one , so i'm sure its just a big test by the lords that backfired like fuck.

• Members
47 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

The name was very Partridgeesque- Return to Dunblane with Lorraine Kelly- similar vein as Chernobyl with Ben Fogle????

I turned down Barton Moss in my first job, as I doubted I could cope with it. A family friend was a copper in Liverpool at the time, and didnt return to work

Hiroshima with Chris Eubank soon

• Site Supporter
50 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Don’t watch stuff like this bad for my mental health, no idea how the perpetrators live with themselves knowing what they have done. 

It isn't easy to imagine for sure, and maybe that's why a number seem to top themselves afterwards?

The Seven Dwarfs of Auschwitz, with Warwick Davis...*

I saw a stand-up comedian say in a routine The Hairy Bikers visited Auschwitz in one of their programmes and proceeded to make a Goulash on a trestle table in front of the 'Arbeit Macht Frei' gates...

Well it was on t'other day, BBC 2, and they didn't - they should've though.

A mate was on a European tour with some bands, anyhow, they took a detour to visit Auschwitz and he refused to go in with the entire party, sitting alone sulking on the bus instead.

He didn't go in as he reckons the Nazi's blew most of it up with dynamite, and buried/incinerated etc. other evidence, but the locals, seeing potential for a future earner, rebuilt it.

They've form for this, the Poles, Warsaw and Gdansk are but two historic recreations, having also been blown to bits.

He's not a Holocaust denier, he just reckons it's an unnecessary faking of reality.

And he's tight-fisted, I presume you pay to get in?

I've been to Southern Poland and just stuff like flat roads passing through forested areas got me thinking - my imagination filled in the rest.

* This is a real documentary not a pisstake.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
On 12/03/2021 at 17:22, Dr Faustus said:

Massacre; Gloria Hunnifords Hungerford

13 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Columbine with Peter Falk was very good. 

An Abba fan goes to Aberfan