Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Prince Philip.

leigh white

40 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Fucking hate her. Like a potato with lipstick, least Paul's gone. Dickhead. 

mate of mine BT guy was fitting a phone line in her bedroom with his mate 

there was a on-suite with a shower 

he said -no way will the Fat Fuck fit in that shower 

she was only standing behind them with a Brew for them 

• Site Supporter

BBC Radio 1 are only playing instrumental versions of songs for the rest of the day!! As though Philip was offended by singing! Hahaha! What a country 😂

Edited by Cheese

19 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I couldn't give a flying.

Plus he didn't even have to queue up in his trunks shivering to go down the rubber dingy rapids when he opened the water place.

Really old rich man I've never met dies. Honestly, not bothered in the slightest.

But virtue-signalled on here!

😀

Edited by boltondiver

22 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Plus he didn't even have to queue up in his trunks shivering to go down the rubber dingy rapids when he opened the water place.

Really old rich man I've never met dies. Honestly, not bothered in the slightest.

And that's fine. I expect many share your view.  Just a pity that we're now getting bombarded with both extremes. Obsequious lick spittles at one end and offensive, abusive anti monarchy at the other.

He's an old bloke that served in the war and served this country well as far as I can tell. I think his passing deserves some respect. 

25 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

3 posts on a thread you’re not bothered about🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Cheese said:

BBC Radio 1 are only playing instrumental versions of songs for the rest of the day!! As though Philip was offended by singing! Hahaha! What a country 😂

Radio 1 still going? Says more about Radio 1 than the country. Just looked and it’s target audience is 15-29 year olds. Maybe that’s what the BBC thinks they want. Won’t be the first time they got it wrong.

26 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Neither did you...

They didn't open the 'Raging River Ride' because of teething troubles for ages, then there was a problem with the dinghy rings, then the splashdown pool.

It was nearly a year before it finally opened - with before unplanned guards in the whirlpool bit, to prevent blockage and dicking aboutage...

It wasn't particularly cowd in the queue for it either, beneath the cafe and next to the showers and the little 'uns splashy bit...

I think I only paid about five or six times but went in hundreds.

• Members
1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Couldn't give a toss.

That's four.

People can doff their caps but it's not for me. I'll save that for people I know or I respect and he falls into neither camp.

It's as much as a view as the lickspittle on here.

Kin’ell one of the kids scratched your Carmen DVD or something ?

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Couldn't give a toss.

That's four.

People can doff their caps but it's not for me. I'll save that for people I know or I respect and he falls into neither camp.

It's as much as a view as the lickspittle on here.

Lickspittle😊 Nah, just some people showing respect for an old man.
Anyway, RIP Phil.

5 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Neither did you...

They didn't open the 'Raging River Ride' because of teething troubles for ages, then there was a problem with the dinghy rings, then the splashdown pool.

It was nearly a year before it finally opened - with before unplanned guards in the whirlpool bit, to prevent blockage and dicking aboutage...

It wasn't particularly cowd in the queue for it either, beneath the cafe and next to the showers and the little 'uns splashy bit...

I think I only paid about five or six times but went in hundreds.

Going off topic, again, our sales guy at Hicks got an irate phone call from a customer in Bounmouth about a Blower package we delivered. “Where should it have been delivered to” our guy said. “Look through your window” he said “The Water Place”

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Radio 1 still going? Says more about Radio 1 than the country. Just looked and it’s target audience is 15-29 year olds. Maybe that’s what the BBC thinks they want. Won’t be the first time they got it wrong.

Aya, alright 😂 

• Site Supporter

Sir Michael Palin on BBC News reminiscing about Richard Attenborough going to some far off Pacific island. The islanders put on quite a welcome.
As he left the airplane those islanders realised there’d been a blip in communication. They were expecting Duke of Edinburgh, not Richard Attenborough.

58 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Fascinating........