Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Those pesky Taliban lads

Rudy

1 hour ago, Winchester White said:

Where have they got all their weapons and ammo from?

Initially, the CIA.  They spent millions and millions of dollars equipping the mujahadeen to fight the Soviets.  I imagine they've got a lot of the modern stuff from abandoned Afghan units and former US military bases, where it was left behind

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Would imagine Iran is the major place.

Russia is a weird one as I'm not sure they want a hugely destabilised country not too far from themselves. 

I’d be surprised if China wasn’t involved.

• Members

Just been closing some tabs 

‘prolapse farting’ ‘bbcsport’ ‘the felch500’ the usual

And one tab said “US intelligence says Kabul is 90 days away from falling” - August 13th

😂 kin’ell What were the Afghans loaded with feather dusters and colourful language?

6 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

They've not perished for fuck all neither.

If folk pause and think what would have happened if Al-queda had been left untouched to carry on exporting their poison, then consider how the organisation has been dismantled since then it's easy to see that things are much better for their intervention. 

I would suggest a lot of women and young girls also appreciate what was done.

Cunts crawling under barbed wire and learning bombmaking outside the Tory Bora caves was almost twenty years ago.

Some cunt from Bingley or Brussels only needs a decent 4g connection.

Radicals (extremists, not surfers or skateboarders) don't attend training camps anymore it's passe.

The puppets in the interim were probably no less oppressive and sexist.

I'm sure the parents and families of the fallen are happy with this, back to square one.

Should've left well alone.

That shit-hair molesting orange skinned twat was right on that front.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

11 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Just been closing some tabs 

‘prolapse farting’ ‘bbcsport’ ‘the felch500’ the usual

And one tab said “US intelligence says Kabul is 90 days away from falling” - August 13th

😂 kin’ell What were the Afghans loaded with feather dusters and colourful language?

The Taliban are demanding all the women wear mini skirts, black stockings and wear high heels, what a backward set of  bastards they are.

Edited by leigh white

• Members
Just now, Spider said:

I take it the Afghan army have been getting their training from the French and Italians?

Not seen a capitulation on this scale since Stoke at Wembley

Fell away like wet cake 

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

I take it the Afghan army have been getting their training from the French and Italians?

Not seen a capitulation on this scale since Stoke at Wembley

Would've more than likely been the same when we went 1-6 down to their more illustrious neighbours from the North side of the city if the ground had been open last season.

Probably got training from us and set up a government to get an easy pay check but secretly had leanings to rubber dinghy rapids bro ideology. 

Fuck em. Leave em too it. 

Some IT nerd from Birmingham can bomb the fuck out of em by drone these days if shit gets lairy again.

Feel for anyone who did tours over there and its ending like this.

• Members
3 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Probably got training from us and set up a government to get an easy pay check but secretly had leanings to rubber dinghy rapids bro ideology. 

Fuck em. Leave em too it. 

Some IT nerd from Birmingham can bomb the fuck out of em by drone these days if shit gets lairy again.

Feel for anyone who did tours over there and its ending like this.

My cousin said everyone knew the gig at the beginning and he was surprised it’s taken this long, the freedom our troops brought to thousands of women and children justified his tours.

The Italians however, they are cowards.

They interfere with farmyard animals.

Live at home hiding behind their momma's skirt like Porky fucking Pig.

Eating her pasta, sulking like teenagers.

Getting sleeve tattoos.

They wear rings on their fingers, grease in their hair.

By Mid thirties they reluctantly leave home - only because they've knocked up some poor girl in a three pumps and a squirt fuck when her parents were out.

They then get wed because of their imbecilic papaist beliefs.

Then she, the girl, has to cook the cunt's pasta, whilst he does that stupid two fingers and thumb gesture to compare her cooking unfavourably to his momma's and to deny he's a lazy wanker who 'works' two hours a day, most of which he fucks about on his iPhone.

A wanker who pootles around on a scooter, shagging about, lasting two minutes maximum, wearing Walsh trainers.

He goes home to momma at every opportunity to eat her pasta and sulk.

They commit crime and grass in equal proportion.

Having shaped facial hair.

They are vermin.

I pity the girls and women of Italy.

Never trust an Italian man, ever.

Most reprehensible 'men' on the planet.

I'd give more time of the day to a Liberian warlord, Lebanese pimp or Columbian drug trafficker.

Edited by Youri McAnespie