Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England games

deane koontz

1 hour ago, barrycowdrill said:

Application in and routes booked. There’s some train action fook me 

Had an email through from UEFA confirming that anyone who gets a ticket is entitled to 36 hours free travel on the host city's transport network and priority access to special discounted cross country tickets in January, superb. Just let them host everything 😀

Edited by Marc505

8 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Had an email through from UEFA confirming that anyone who gets a ticket is entitled to 36 hours free travel on the host city's transport network and priority access to special discounted cross country tickets in January, superb. Just let them host everything 😀

I’m starting to put the hard yards in at work for them to give me tickets. Little trip to Hamburg first for March or April though

8 hours ago, Marc505 said:

With their infrastructure and focus on fans in relation to prices it must be the best place to watch football in Europe in my opinion 

the free train travel as long as you show your ticket is utterly brilliant. They’re also applying a 25% discount on trains in to Germany from pretty much all of the other countries too. 

€30 tickets for the group games and the highest being €90 for the final if you’re a member of any football association 

18 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

What were prices like here when we played Italy in the final?

I've genuinely no idea so it would be interesting to compare.

Highest price was £975 from memory? I paid £160 for the semi v Denmark and that was from the FA allocation so wasn’t hiked or a particularly high category 

A fans first ticket for each game all the way through to the final is about £380 in total this time

Can’t remember back to 2016 to be honest and whilst these prices are more driven by UEFA than the German FA I would think the football pricing model they have in Germany has influenced UEFA some what to adopt a similar pricing structure 

there are approx 5k fans first tickets at every group game at a €30 cost which they haven’t ever done before 

• 1 month later...