Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bestest Music Videos

Winchester White

• Members
8 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Great call, loved it when that came on after a decent session in the pub. MTV banned it soon after because folk complained, fucks sake.

I remember hearing that it was only to be shown at midnight. I had no idea who The Prodigy were, so I stayed up and I was blown away. 
Cant even find it on YouTube 

• Members

That Eric  Prydz video may be the video I’ve knocked more swimmers out to than any other. Reckon I did 6 in a day. Well 7 but one Of the money shots happened  when it was the fella on the screen so that doesn’t count 

43 minutes ago, Rudy said:

That Eric  Prydz video may be the video I’ve knocked more swimmers out to than any other. Reckon I did 6 in a day. Well 7 but one Of the money shots happened  when it was the fella on the screen so that doesn’t count 

I reckon' that Aussie girl would be a crap shag...

It didn't make sense either, he was perving on all the girls but the teacher was his girlfriend.

I liked Windowlicker when it came out, it's a bit dated now.

I have enjoyed Wet Leg's videos in the last 12 months. All fun.

I used to love I Nearly Lost You by the Screaming Trees video.

Best videos are things that add to the song, so One by Metallica as I think it made the song even better with all the samples and completely changed my world seeing that from the poddle haired rock I was used to watching.

• Site Supporter

I like this video. I only know about them because I worked with one of their dads. Their debut EP was tremendous. I was convinced they were going to be massive, but then one of them shagged another ones girlfriend and they split up.

Edited by Cheese

As someone who played 'Morbid Tales' until the grooves wore out I was dumbfounded by this, biggest sellout ever.

Apparently Tom G Warrior was fed up of never getting any groupies - so they did this, the opening riff is also a ripoff of 'Seek and Destroy'.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RN8N_5vQUpc&list=RDRN8N_5vQUpc&index=1