Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Monkeypox

gonzo

18 hours ago, Spider said:

Had my booster jab today.

Only so I can celebrate the jubilee in Spain with all the patriots (thinly…)

I feel like shite again. Every time I have the jab it make me feel like I’ve got plague.

Ill not be having a pox jab

That’s what fucked me up. I haven’t been right in six months. Can’t walk upstairs, eat a sandwich or sit up too long without feeling knackered. Can’t stay awake either

That monkeypox reminds me of when a couple of the kids had summat called molluscum contagiosum.

Nothing would shift it until one of the older relatives advised cutting a spud in half, rubbing it on it, and then burying the spud in the garden. Same magic as the bloon, just the application that alters over time.

21 hours ago, Spider said:

Had my booster jab today.

Only so I can celebrate the jubilee in Spain with all the patriots (thinly…)

I feel like shite again. Every time I have the jab it make me feel like I’ve got plague.

Ill not be having a pox jab

Some folk are just soft 

Egypt you’re supposed to have to show vaccination status On arrival or do a PCR test. 

in and out airport in 20 mins from getting off plane and not a request to see anything relating to vaccination. 

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Some folk are just soft 

Egypt you’re supposed to have to show vaccination status On arrival or do a PCR test. 

in and out airport in 20 mins from getting off plane and not a request to see anything relating to vaccination. 

Noted. 

#pureblood

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Dr Faustus said:

That’s what fucked me up. I haven’t been right in six months. Can’t walk upstairs, eat a sandwich or sit up too long without feeling knackered. Can’t stay awake either

Random and nothing to do with the thread subject,  but get a thyroid blood test. 

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, only1swanny said:

They just fob you off by telling you to take more vitamin supplements.. 

My doctor didn’t. His post could have been written by me 12 months ago . Im no medical expert  but would still recommend asking , then again I’m assuming he’s around my age , could be younger and need something else , I don’t know , It was just very relatable .

9 hours ago, fatolive said:

Random and nothing to do with the thread subject,  but get a thyroid blood test. 

9 hours ago, only1swanny said:

They just fob you off by telling you to take more vitamin supplements.. 

My Mrs has been on levothyroxin for 21 years since she was 16.

She's recently been on dandelion tea and supplements like glutathione and b12 sprays. 

Did her bloods last week as she was overdue her prescription not taking em for a month or so and she's come back fine. 

It's a fucking racket. She gets free prescriptions though... 👀

• 2 months later...
  • Site Supporter

In case you’re worried you may have it, here is a helpful visual guide to what to look out for. Especially on, in and around your arsehole.

Gonzo has these pics but probably covered in dwarf semen.

Edited by Spider

56 minutes ago, Spider said:

In case you’re worried you may have it, here is a helpful visual guide to what to look out for. Especially on, in and around your arsehole.

they say a lot of Gayers have it 

Asking for a Friend 

is Rimming a bird ok 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, little whitt said:

they say a lot of Gayers have it 

Asking for a Friend 

is Rimming a bird ok 

I think you’re ok if you just have a shot of whisky when you’re done

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Was only talking about this earlier. Its spread like wildfire round Trades club and a couple of saunas 😬😬

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Was only talking about this earlier. Its spread like wildfire round Trades club and a couple of saunas 😬😬

I’d suggest pinning a printout of that picture up on the wall, but it might be treated like a menu.

33 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’d suggest pinning a printout of that picture up on the wall, but it might be treated like a menu.

Be like the maths bit in countdown.

1 from the top, 3 from the middle and 2 from the bottom :D

One of my pals took his missus to Townleys after she had a accident, anyhow she gets a text later telling her she’s been in proximity for someone with Monkey Pox and she has to isolate for 21 days.   I saw him a few days after he told me this outside his home and was a bit paranoid about even chatting to him, but his car still had its aerial, windscreen wipers and he wasn’t wanking on his car bonnet so took the tell tale signs he’s bob on.