Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In England

royal white

• Members
6 hours ago, royal white said:

What guidelines are you using? are you suggesting he couldn’t be jailed? You know what guidelines are don’t you. The clue is in there GUIDE. If You’re happy nonces are walking the streets then that’s your choice. It’s certainly not mine. 

Especially after the eldest one apparently did similar a few years ago but got away with it and was then put forward by the BBC as some sort of virtuous, mistreated, unfortunate soul.

You can't legislate for stupidity or woke inspired blindness.

8 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Especially after the eldest one apparently did similar a few years ago but got away with it and was then put forward by the BBC as some sort of virtuous, mistreated, unfortunate soul.

You can't legislate for stupidity or woke inspired blindness.

Yep.

• Site Supporter

Maybe our prisons are too comfortable compared with life in wherever it is these folk come from. Once on these shores, by whatever means, probably the easiest way of ensuring you’ll end up staying is to commit a crime guaranteed to land you in jail with three meals a day, TV, etc.

• Members
13 hours ago, MickyD said:

Maybe our prisons are too comfortable compared with life in wherever it is these folk come from. Once on these shores, by whatever means, probably the easiest way of ensuring you’ll end up staying is to commit a crime guaranteed to land you in jail with three meals a day, TV, etc.

....criminal schooling, regular sex.............

• 3 weeks later...

Went in the town centre today if the town the place must be the   refuge centre of the North  how it’s changed over the years . Went to preston and Newcastle the previous week and it still felt like England 

• Moderators
19 hours ago, Farnywhite said:

Went in the town centre today if the town the place must be the   refuge centre of the North  how it’s changed over the years . Went to preston and Newcastle the previous week and it still felt like England 

Are the romans still in charge

Because its a bit of a non story and it's only GB News and David Wootton and David Icke's feeds really covering it.

Basically, like anyone who is casting programmes, shows, whatever from a commercial basis you want a broad representation, what she'd said, like many Do is that if you want a successful, commercial programme you can't overstuff the schedule with just one type of person- who are (despite the not so silent majority are still overrepresented)

She also isn't some sort of liberal woke warrior as the GB idiots are trying to paint her. She is a very commercial producer of programmes that those who are getting their knickers in a twist, enjoy and celebrate such as Pride of Britain.

This post comes to you from Bolty Fact Check.com

Nicola Lloyd joined ITV in September 2016 from Twenty-Twenty where she was executive producer of BAFTA award-winning First Dates alongside Celebrity First Dates and First Dates Hotel. Prior to this, Lloyd worked as a series producer on Ramsay’s Costa Del Nightmares with Sue Murphy at Optomen and was series producer on What Happens in Kavos at Dragonfly.

In her role as commissioning editor at ITV Lloyd has commissioned: The Real Games, Gordon, Gino and Fred's: Road Trip, Gordon, Gino and Fred's: American Road Trip, Gordon, Gino and Fred's Great Christmas Roast, Bradley Walsh and Son: Breaking Dad (Series 1, 2 & 3), Planet Child, Inside The Ritz Hotel, NHS Heroes Awards, This Morning 30 Unforgettable Years and looks after Pride of Britain.

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Because its a bit of a non story and it's only GB News and David Wootton and David Icke's feeds really covering it.

Basically, like anyone who is casting programmes, shows, whatever from a commercial basis you want a broad representation, what she'd said, like many Do is that if you want a successful, commercial programme you can't overstuff the schedule with just one type of person- who are (despite the not so silent majority are still overrepresented)

She also isn't some sort of liberal woke warrior as the GB idiots are trying to paint her. She is a very commercial producer of programmes that those who are getting their knickers in a twist, enjoy and celebrate such as Pride of Britain.

This post comes to you from Bolty Fact Check.com

Nicola Lloyd joined ITV in September 2016 from Twenty-Twenty where she was executive producer of BAFTA award-winning First Dates alongside Celebrity First Dates and First Dates Hotel. Prior to this, Lloyd worked as a series producer on Ramsay’s Costa Del Nightmares with Sue Murphy at Optomen and was series producer on What Happens in Kavos at Dragonfly.

In her role as commissioning editor at ITV Lloyd has commissioned: The Real Games, Gordon, Gino and Fred's: Road Trip, Gordon, Gino and Fred's: American Road Trip, Gordon, Gino and Fred's Great Christmas Roast, Bradley Walsh and Son: Breaking Dad (Series 1, 2 & 3), Planet Child, Inside The Ritz Hotel, NHS Heroes Awards, This Morning 30 Unforgettable Years and looks after Pride of Britain.

It was a fishing trip , silly

2 hours ago, Spider said:

It was a fishing trip , silly

Gordon, Gino and Fred's Great Christmas Roast is WOKEISM GONE CRAZY. There is a Scot, and Italian and a Frenchie all trying to tell us, the GREAT ENGLISH PUBLIC how we should be eating our Christmas dinners.

I bet they haven't even heard of mushy peas served upon the yultide feast!

And don't get me started on What Happens in Kavos - a picture of BROKUN BRITIAN

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Just spent the weekend down that there London. 

Our motorways maybe shite but the infrastructure down there never ceases to amaze me.

How many times did you get stabbed bro?

1 hour ago, Spider said:

How many times did you get stabbed bro?

Couldn't move for terrorists and black gangs popping caps in my ass :)

I did feel a little robbed paying £10 for a pint of poretti mind. But after a day sightseeing the 3 I had in mayfair were probably the sweetest tasting I've ever had.

Spent the Saturday in Camden Town. 40 years old and that was my first venture into the place. Its fuckin nuts. But ace.

Kids didn't know where to look :D

12 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I did feel a little robbed paying £10 for a pint of poretti mind. But after a day sightseeing the 3 I had in mayfair were probably the sweetest tasting I've ever had.

Spent the Saturday in Camden Town. 40 years old and that was my first venture into the place. Its fuckin nuts. But ace.

Should have gone to the Spoons on the lock, wouldn't have cost a tenner. Used to do my lunchtime runs from Kings Cross down Camden Lock up to Primrose Hill.

Almost every saturday we'd go with the kids there as they loved it a lot and there a loads of decent walks as well once you've had enough of staring at the Get a Punk Drunk chaps, but its all la-di-da Seven Dials/Neal Street now they are older for Brandy Melville and those sort of shops, which isn't as fun for me as I can't have a pint in The World's End and relive being a metal kid.

Hope you went into Cyberdog - thought that'd have been right up your techno alley.

image.png.44893a115e215057c841776ce92b6f17.png

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

We were knocking about in Camden on Saturday too. It's gone a bit touristy shite and knock offs galore in recent years but past all that there's some cracking places. Modfather, collectif, Cyberdog (if it's not got a queue like on Saturday), Camden Watch co, Japan Craft and the Gacha shop always get a visit with a stop at Seven Heaven for a crepe and fresh juice.

There was a Palestine/Israel protest outside Mornington station on Saturday morning with folk either side of the road. Gone by dinner time with minimal fuss.

5 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

We were knocking about in Camden on Saturday too. It's gone a bit touristy shite and knock offs galore in recent years but past all that there's some cracking places. Modfather, collectif, Cyberdog (if it's not got a queue like on Saturday), Camden Watch co, Japan Craft and the Gacha shop always get a visit with a stop at Seven Heaven for a crepe and fresh juice.

There was a Palestine/Israel protest outside Mornington station on Saturday morning with folk either side of the road. Gone by dinner time with minimal fuss.

That's where we got the tube to wembley from as Camden closed in the afternoon.  

Was in some food market gaff on other side which was great. Ended up having a couple of beers in the camden eye. Gamma Ray on draught, whatever the fuck that is :D

The world's end was a bit too mental for the wife and kids.

..... @Not in Crawley, Mrs had to drag me out of Cyberdog haha, I was getting lost in the beats.

2 minutes ago, gonzo said:

That's where we got the tube to wembley from as Camden closed in the afternoon.  

Was in some food market gaff on other side which was great. Ended up having a couple of beers in the camden eye. Gamma Ray on draught, whatever the fuck that is :D

The world's end was a bit too mental for the wife and kids.

..... @Not in Crawley, Mrs had to drag me out of Cyberdog haha, I was getting lost in the beats.

Did you not leave the nippers upstairs and head down to the basement at Cyberdog with Mrs Gonzo?

9 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Did you not leave the nippers upstairs and head down to the basement at Cyberdog with Mrs Gonzo?

Erm no. We are fully stocked on glow in the dark nipple clamps thanks :D