Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In England

royal white

• Moderators
3 hours ago, tomski said:

Kuwait have had a remarkable season to gate crash the top 4 party.

Skewed stat mate as doesn't include apple store downloads

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

Fair play to the police, seemed like a quick response and it looked like normal coppers with a taser got the fucker.

Yes fair play to whoever arrested him, however the kid who was killed was denied what could have been life saving treatment whilst they were talking to the attacker. An armed copper would probably have been better off there at the time. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

Yes fair play to whoever arrested him, however the kid who was killed was denied what could have been life saving treatment whilst they were talking to the attacker. An armed copper would probably have been better off there at the time. 

Surely there was an officer or paramedic helping the kid? Awful if not.

• Members
4 hours ago, royal white said:

The missus and I commented when the fucker was on top of those garages that if this was in Australia or the US, that's where it would have ended. Police sniper.

14 hours ago, Winchester White said:

Surely there was an officer or paramedic helping the kid? Awful if not.

No, there’s a few videos knocking about of the poor sod just lying there whilst police are trying to reason with the attacker. 

9 hours ago, bolty58 said:

The missus and I commented when the fucker was on top of those garages that if this was in Australia or the US, that's where it would have ended. Police sniper.

100% surely it’s time to arm all of our police 

21 minutes ago, royal white said:

Why not? 

It's not something I'd like to see personally and I believe it would lead to more criminals arming themselves.

I don't think I'd trust our police with guns.

9 minutes ago, Traf said:

It's not something I'd like to see personally and I believe it would lead to more criminals arming themselves.

Seems to work fine in many other European countries. 

17 minutes ago, Traf said:

This

11 hours ago, bolty58 said:

To be fair, in the US, the perpetrator would likely have had an automatic rifle and not a sword.