Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Executor (H)

globaldiver

• Site Supporter

I heard someone on the bus saying they'd won the 500 quid.  I didnt look up so didnt know it was you.

I also assumed as Cheese seemed to have heard someone saying they'd won that he was also on the bus (as I didn't read the other posts).

Assume - Make an ASS of U and ME

Edited by barryk32

• Members
On 17/12/2022 at 20:51, boogs said:

Didn't think I could love this lad anymore than I already do, but his goal today won me £500 on golden goal. Fucking ace. 

First half brilliant, second half felt like we were on the back foot and never comfortable, but as others have said, they never really looked like scoring so job well done over all. 👍 

@boogs

10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Oops. Sorry @boogs, I posted the tweet that had your real name on it. Congratulations!

Fuckin hell, they put that up quick. 

I'm not bothered mate, go for it, I've nowt to hide. I'm not on any of the social medias, so it's the only way I'll see it. 

Wouldn't have gone down in my scruffy work gear if I'd have known I was having ma picture took. 😂

29 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Nice one boogs. Enjoy. Don't tell every bugger in there about your winnings though..

They all already know. Couldn't keep my mouth shut when I got in there after the game on Saturday a bit pissed.