Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cahill

Are we sure the Cahill's contract doesnt have an automatic one year extension clause (by either party) in it which could be invoked come Jan if no-one has made an acceptable offer? Seems a bit of an obvious one when dealing with your star young players..... Although this is BWFC

Or then again, something like that might have been offered but rejected.

Regards,

Gonk. Just as privy to the previous contract negotiations as you , but preferring not tohave a sly dig at the club without foundation.

Or then again, something like that might have been offered but rejected.

Regards,

Gonk. Just as privy to the previous contract negotiations as you , but preferring not tohave a sly dig at the club without foundation.

I dont think there was anything sly in my Dig..... I thought it was obvious for all to see :unknw:

Having experience of the club spending ?8+ million plus on a striker who then we appear to make a last minute attempt to extend his contract before he walked away on a free, I would say is foundation IMO :good:

• Site Supporter

Arsenal through, 90 million to spend, centre back required,

a, Jagielka to Arsenal, Cahill to Everton

b, Cahill straight to Arsenal do not pass go do not collect 20 million

c, Cahill to Stoke :pardon:

d, Cahill stays

e, Cahill to Liverpool as part for the N'Gog deal after saturday?

f, none of the above at all

Stays and goes for peanuts in January - assuming we are not stuck near the bottom 3, if we are he'll go next summer.

Although if we get boyata on loan for the season theres got to be a good chance he'll go in the next week, possibly for as little as 8m

The only way we would get his 'value' price would be if Citeh were in for him.

Coyle has gone on record saying they will offer him a new deal if no one comes in for him, suggesting to me that there hasn't been any kind of serious offer been tabled yet.

all very funny, granted.

not very professional though.

he could have typed it himself at least!!!

Does it at least give some indication the bid is genuine and not just bullshit bingo from t'papers?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.