Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Plane Down- Again

Danny G

Your almost sounding sensible

Where is the bit about the pilot actually being the queen mother who didn't die a few years a go after all?

There was a Good watch on Nat Geo the other week on MH370, it cuts out all the conspiracy bollocks and looks at the facts. Everything points to Pilot Suicide

I know.  Just been googling him and he had troubles with his girlfriend.  Bet she feels great now.

Not necessarily. There were 3 twenty-odd year-olds from his smallish home town among the passengers.

Don't get on a plane piloted by an ex?

• Site Supporter

Not necessarily. There were 3 twenty-odd year-olds from his smallish home town among the passengers.

Don't get on a plane piloted by an ex?

Is that true?

That would certainly add some thickener to the plot.

Rumours that he recently converted to Islam.

Wouldn't be a major surprise to many

no matter if he did or didn't, that's no doubt what people will be claiming

Well, you obviously don't read any alternative news sites, the ones that publish the unedited truth...

In the words of Jack Nicklaus, you can't handle the truth, this is the truth...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

There's apparently a video knocking about supposedly filmed aboard the aircraft in it's final moments...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/01/germanwings-passenger-video-authentic-paris-match

No footage, for the ghouls, just the backstory.

I was about to start laying into whomever filmed it as the ultimate expression of the nobhead who films every single thing - to the detriment of the experience, including filming the circumstances of their own death...Then I thought they might have been doing it altruistically, to provide a record of what happened, or even as some form of last testimony.

Which led me to ponder (like a ghoul) - if you were on a plane about to crash, alone, would you record your dying message for loved ones? If so, where would be the best place to put it to ensure it survived the ensuing crash?

In short, would you shove your mobile phone up your arse to leave a last message to loved ones?

Surprised there aren't more stories of messages to loved ones given the pilot was trying to break the door down with an axe with minutes to go. Any message must be left by phoning someone you know isn't going to answer so you can get voicemail. I hope to fook the fella who did it doesn't turn into the victim.