Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

According to iles "Clough not travelled ouch" hope it does not mean he's on his way.

I'd prefer to think that as he's made of glass and only just back from an injury, that Lennon doesn't want to play him on what will most certainly be a very heavy and muddy pitch.

If, and it's a big if, we are to get out of the relegation places, we need to make sure that Clough is fit. I'm not sure its worth risking him on what will be a shitty pitch.

Also, if we are going to sell him in the next few weeks....then not play him tomorrow for the exact same reasons!

Spot on.

The existence of the club is far more important that any individual player right now. Apart from Clough, I don't care if any of them go. They've all let themselves down massively and I'm fucking pissed off with the lot of them.

Something going on with Clough he's not travelled to Eastleigh.

There are a lot of Wednesday fans now following him on Twitter - and Nixon says the bid is huge with the club being a surprise - please dont let it be the red filth

I don't care where he goes, good luck to him. He's always looked like he gives a shit and his move might just save the club.

Using Nixon's throw enough shit and some will stick method, I'll say, with no foundation whatsoever, Liverpool and £2m an add-ons (for Zach).

I'm going Dynamo Moscow for several gold bars, no questions asked.

Failing that, Villa.