Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Moderators

Shame but never really got going on a decent run

He has been nearly there but not quite made it time and time again

He must be close to ten years service?? Wonder if they will give him a testimonial?

only 7 years

which is a pity as i would have been glad to announce i wasnt going

Shame but never really got going on a decent run

He has been nearly there but not quite made it time and time again

He must be close to ten years service?? Wonder if they will give him a testimonial?

Don't mention testimonials to that chap who stood up to ask a question last night!

He must only have had a handful of good games in the last 2-3 seasons so to get anything over £500k has to be good business, especially as he must surely be one of our highest earners.

No, it's a good fee, but not good for valuing the rest of our squad.

No, it's a good fee, but not good for valuing the rest of our squad.

Depends how you rate him in terms of the rest of the squad. I don't think we have any players who'll develop in to a potential Premier League player other than Clough, but the likes of Pratley, Danns, Spearing, Feeney, Wheater, Moxey, Amos have all proven to be of Championship value at one time or another so could have someone daft enough to buy them.

Davies hasn't done anything since we went down and he's 28 next month. He's had more breakthrough years than Vaz Te. And as previously mentioned, you can probably add at least another 50% on to the transfer fee in terms of wages saved for the rest of the season.

Mavies went missing more than the invisible man. There may be games this season that I'll think he's still playing for us.

He does the kind of shit I do in Vets games - pick the ball up from the back 4 and stroke it about a bit in my own half but not do any damage.

Looks good but flatters to deceive.

His goals vs Ipswich and Wigan were good'uns, I liked to see him give more of a free role not deep or on a wing but the state we're in, the wages he's on and his injury record means I'm not overly saddened by this.

Just worries me that what little quality we do have in midfield is being filtered away and it's even more frustrating if this latest bid does infact materialise.

Scored a belter at Hillsborough a few years ago, but then again so did Trotter.

I always liked him more than most seemed to so disappointed to see him go but his wages were always going to mean he'd be one of the first players off if a bid came in

• Site Supporter

Just text my dad with Mavies news.

'To be honest son I don't care who goes'

Think I'm with him.

Fuck the lot of em.

I'm with your old man. Need to make big changes, club not been right since relegation.

Will there be a medical?

Fucking hope not...