Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Good Knee said:

You don't know what you're missing Joey Holts and if you're lucky you can listen to the inane ramblings of our ex manager. 

You will know my brother I think, he goes in there and natters with Onions a fair bit.

Gary...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there was ever a post that summed up a poster, there it is

Did you know that Monte Carlo and Wigan are the only places in Europe where you can pay for sex using chips.

is that why you decided to stay?  

  • Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Spider said:

You will know my brother I think, he goes in there and natters with Onions a fair bit.

Gary...

Yes I know him it's a good friendly little local if you know your onions .

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

How many minute's silences were there?

There's no need :D

Anyway pop pickers - discovered a belter I am going to mention in the NFL thread. Netflix doco called 'Last Chance U'

Excellent.

Edited by bolty58
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/07/2020 at 22:03, boogs said:

The Mrs is trying to get me to watch Still Game with her as her mates told her it's good 🙄 I'm under the assumption it's shite comedy for old folks, with funny Scottish accents. Am I wrong?? 

 

On 22/07/2020 at 22:07, Escobarp said:

Yes you’re very wrong. 
 

it’s superb. Watched every episode probably 5 times. Gets better and better 

Fair play mate, I was wrong. Mrs has had us binging it a bit. It's nowt ground breaking but a good laugh none the less. I don't think it'd be as good without Winston's character though. 

She's got a smug attitude that I'm enjoying something she suggested as well, I'll let her have it. I haven't the heart to tell her I only give it a go cos some fella off a football forum give me the green light on it 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, boogs said:

 

Fair play mate, I was wrong. Mrs has had us binging it a bit. It's nowt ground breaking but a good laugh none the less. I don't think it'd be as good without Winston's character though. 

She's got a smug attitude that I'm enjoying something she suggested as well, I'll let her have it. I haven't the heart to tell her I only give it a go cos some fella off a football forum give me the green light on it 😁

Winston is funny as fuck. His long running feud with stevie the bookie is class 😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
On 05/08/2020 at 16:17, bolty58 said:

There's no need :D

Anyway pop pickers - discovered a belter I am going to mention in the NFL thread. Netflix doco called 'Last Chance U'

Excellent.

Traf, I have smashed through 4 series' and am now on to Ep. 3 of series 5. When finished I'll be hopping on to "QB1: Beyond The Lights" - made by the makers of Friday Night Lights. Tracks the real life progress of three college QB's - most notably Jake Fromm who is now with the Bills.

Last Chance U has been brilliant. Hoping the QB1 series will be even better.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did all 6 series of LOST, as stupid as it got was enough in it to keep me watching.

Rain season 3 was gash and glad it was the last one.

Noticed The Bridge series 1 (the Nordic version) is back on iPlayer, didn't do it when it was around the other times so am going to give that a whirl.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, birch-chorley said:

Just finished Narco’s 

Brilliant 

Started series 3 tonight, watched 1st 4 episodes. Hopefully finish it off Friday night.

Really enjoyed it upto now.

Then crack on with Narcos Mexico 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jeep said:

Started series 3 tonight, watched 1st 4 episodes. Hopefully finish it off Friday night.

Really enjoyed it upto now.

Then crack on with Narcos Mexico 👍

Done the lot in about 3 weeks 

Superb 

Colombia better than Mexico, but both great 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jeep said:

Started series 3 tonight, watched 1st 4 episodes. Hopefully finish it off Friday night.

Really enjoyed it upto now.

Then crack on with Narcos Mexico 👍

Watched Narcos, Gomorrah & Romanzo Criminale, is Narcos Mexico just as good?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Blondi said:

Watched Narcos, Gomorrah & Romanzo Criminale, is Narcos Mexico just as good?

I've watched same as you fella, not watched Narcos Mexico yet. Gomorrah is the best for me. Gonna re-watch series 1-3 then start on 4 in next few weeks.

 

Anyone watched Corleone? If so, any good?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
7 hours ago, jeep said:

I've watched same as you fella, not watched Narcos Mexico yet. Gomorrah is the best for me. Gonna re-watch series 1-3 then start on 4 in next few weeks.

 Can't argue with that. Superb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Series 3 of 'Mortimer & Whitehouse : Gone Fishing' started last night. Further confirmation that Bob Mortimer is the funniest man on Earth. Get on iPlayer if you missed it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Series 3 of 'Mortimer & Whitehouse : Gone Fishing' started last night. Further confirmation that Bob Mortimer is the funniest man on Earth. Get on iPlayer if you missed it.

It's a superb series & I have no interest in fishing !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Series 3 of 'Mortimer & Whitehouse : Gone Fishing' started last night. Further confirmation that Bob Mortimer is the funniest man on Earth. Get on iPlayer if you missed it.

100%

We're lucky to have him

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.