Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Preston h

globaldiver

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, PrestonCha said:

There's no particular animosity towards Bolton for anything you've mentioned, really.

As far as we're concerned, it's just another fixture against one of the local Greater Manchester sides. No different to playing Bury, Oldham, Rochdale etc. Certainly not on the same level as Blackpool, Blackburn or Burnley.

Obviously you'll get the odd goon mouthing off on Twitter like, but "hate" "animosity" "rivalry" or any other edgy buzz-word.......nah. It's just a local game without an edge to it.

Well, you were doing great except for this!!!! We're the old school Nazis on this forum, don't forget, & we're from LANCASHIRE!:D

Edited by Steejay

2 minutes ago, PrestonCha said:

Your profile pic is proper class innit?!

Would you mind if I print it off and make a car sticker for my XR2 ?

Can't get over how fuckin cool it is.

Yeah go for it pal. You’ll look smooth as fuck picking your mates up for West Brom all wearing your trilby hats. 

Just now, gonzo said:

Yeah go for it pal. You’ll look smooth as fuck picking your mates up for West Brom all wearing your trilby hats. 

Buzzin, nice one.

Goin on the train to West Brom, because I like getting smashed and having a few lines.

I'll defo stick your pic on my bowler hat tho. Reckon I'll look sick as fuck. 

2 minutes ago, PrestonCha said:

Buzzin, nice one.

Goin on the train to West Brom, because I like getting smashed and having a few lines.

Just got a mad adrenaline rush when I wrote that. Buzzin for it now, can't wait.

Nice one for sorting me out Gonz, you're a ledge.

3 hours ago, PrestonCha said:

There's no particular animosity towards Bolton for anything you've mentioned, really.

As far as we're concerned, it's just another fixture against one of the local Greater Manchester sides. No different to playing Bury, Oldham, Rochdale etc. Certainly not on the same level as Blackpool, Blackburn or Burnley.

Obviously you'll get the odd goon mouthing off on Twitter like, but "hate" "animosity" "rivalry" or any other edgy buzz-word.......nah. It's just a local game without an edge to it.

Not suprised Preston, don’t consider us a rival, They’ve never been able to mix it with BWFC just like the 3 other Lancashire clubs mentioned can’t. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Worked with two pne fans years ago in the NE they both had fuckin Man U shirts We were going out one night for a few bevies .Both turned up in red I said no way I going on pubcrawl with you two dressed like that .They both replied they were too embarrassed to be seen out of their manor wearing pne tops( without reinforcements)

I couldnt believe it then still find it ridiculous  now ..tossers.

7 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Worked with two pne fans years ago in the NE they both had fuckin Man U shirts We were going out one night for a few bevies .Both turned up in red I said no way I going on pubcrawl with you two dressed like that .They both replied they were too embarrassed to be seen out of their manor wearing pne tops( without reinforcements)

I couldnt believe it then still find it ridiculous  now ..tossers.

Haha fuck me, that's one of the maddest made up stories I've ever read. As if you've just posted that, expecting people to believe you as well!

You're tapped, wow.

10 minutes ago, PrestonCha said:

Haha fuck me, that's one of the maddest made up stories I've ever read. As if you've just posted that, expecting people to believe you as well!

You're tapped, wow.

If you want to discuss I will meet you saturday before the game & just maybe introduce you to one of the aforementioned gentlemen even though to this day he is probably still embarassed .

And then you can apologise for calling me tapped.

• Site Supporter

Your profile pic is proper class innit?!

Would you mind if I print it off and make a car sticker for my XR2 ?

Can't get over how fuckin cool it is.

Buzzin, nice one.

2 hours ago, PrestonCha said:

Just got a mad adrenaline rush when I wrote that. Buzzin for it now, can't wait.

Nice one for sorting me out Gonz, you're a ledge.

Gonzo will be expecting a reach-round at this rate.

3 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

If you want to discuss I will meet you saturday before the game & just maybe introduce you to one of the aforementioned gentlemen even though to this day he is probably still embarassed .

And then you can apologise for calling me tapped.

Mate, just pack it in eh. 

Fuck me.