Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gareth Thomas

gonzo

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Got a few mates who are HIV positive, it’s great he’s said he is, although I worry that people think it’s just homosexuals who are effected by it. Anyway, all my friends are on such amazing drugs now their vital loads are undetectable and all have partners who haven’t got it even with unprotected sex.

Only 53% are gay men, it seems

1 hour ago, frank_spencer said:

STDs biggest growth at the moment is apparently amongst middle aged divorcée types.

There’s more blokes delving in the world of queers than you’d imagine. Especially in that particular area.

The woofters blame the bi’s for spreading stuff. 

3 hours ago, Cheese said:

Tabloid media are utter cunts for threatening to break this story before he was ready to do it himself. 

Was just about to say the same. 

Is it just our tabloids that are vermin or does this happen elsewhere (America aside)

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, stevieb said:

Was just about to say the same. 

Is it just our tabloids that are vermin or does this happen elsewhere (America aside)

No doubt it's wider spread than ourselves and America, but our population does seem more eager than most to lap it up. A glance at the shelves in your local newsagents gives a good impression of what a twisted, fucked up society we've become.

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, Cheese said:

No doubt it's wider spread than ourselves and America, but our population does seem more eager than most to lap it up. A glance at the shelves in your local newsagents gives a good impression of what a twisted, fucked up society we've become.

Just look at TOWIE and especially Love Island, we are a nation of cunts who love to gossip and sneer at other folks misfortune 

9 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Got a few mates who are HIV positive, it’s great he’s said he is, although I worry that people think it’s just homosexuals who are effected by it. Anyway, all my friends are on such amazing drugs now their vital loads are undetectable and all have partners who haven’t got it even with unprotected sex.

I’m sure I read that new cases are dropping off a cliff 

1) Die to infected people on such good drugs (as you say) 

2) Others in at risk groups, taking drugs that stop them catching it 

• Members
15 hours ago, gonzo said:

Haha think it’s more the married blokes that go and get their Widgies sucked in rent boy gaffs or gay saunas and the likes then go back and lob it up their peg. 

You seem to know an awful lot about this subject