Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Can you read? If so you don’t have to go back to far to see my answer to that which I’ve said a number of times. Thus I’ve answered it. Badly.

Anyway if you think this is going to have any impact other than to strengthen boris’ resolve then maybe you are a bit special. If he was going to do it he would have done it. He’s not. He’s far too arrogant to go back now and change his decisions. Simple really for folk like me.

Edited by Not in Crawley

48 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Let’s hope it’s more accurate than the majority of people on here who thought brexit wouldn’t get voted for. 

probably you sample encompasses the same people in the main. 

somewhat dubious quality 

Go back to page 1 of the Brexit thread (think it’s actually the Politics thread before another Brexit thread started up) 

The good people of this board were largely pro remain in the weeks leading up to the referendum 

2 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Go back to page 1 of the Brexit thread (think it’s actually the Politics thread before another Brexit thread started up) 

The good people of this board were largely pro remain in the weeks leading up to the referendum 

Ok. So. My point. It is that to use the “good people of this board” as a sample for how things might pan out might not be the best sample of society to use. 

thanks for confirming my precise point birch. Very much appreciated 

22 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’ve no issue with you. you’re a bawbag at times but no reason to dislike you. 
You are the passive aggressive one this evening. Dom has you in a right old state. 

hopefully it all blows over soon one way or another. 

I’ve an issue with you though. You come on here with half cocked ideas, argue semantics, defend the people who time and again let you down. You’re aggressive, unfunny, and a nasty piece of work at times. 

Ive been on this forum since rivals and I’ve never felt the need to call out anyone, but you need to stop arse licking the folk who make your ego feel good, calm down and   listen a bit more. Christ, give me mounts, Bolty and Miami - at least they are funny, reasonable (on ocaasion 😉) and always supported when doing odd things over the years.

Esco, mate, no one needs the grief. Pipe down, son.

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

I’ve an issue with you though. You come on here with half cocked ideas, argue semantics, defend the people who time and again let you down. You’re aggressive, unfunny, and a nasty piece of work at times. 

Ive been on this forum since rivals and I’ve never felt the need to call out anyone, but you need to stop arse licking the folk who make your ego feel good, calm down and   listen a bit more. Christ, give me mounts, Bolty and Miami - at least they are funny, reasonable (on ocaasion 😉) and always supported when doing odd things over the years.

Esco, mate, no one needs the grief. Pipe down, son.

I really couldn’t give a flying fuck what you think to be frankly honest. Thanks 😘😘😘😘

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Good, and my point is made. Shouldn’t you be looking after your mum? 

She’s in bed pal. Been bed ridden for past 9 days actually. Hasn’t left the house since my dads funeral 11 weeks ago 

but please don’t bring my seriously ill mother into this 

if you’ve a problem with me do something about it. Resolve it 

Edited by Escobarp

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

She’s in bed pal. Been bed ridden for past 9 days actually. Hasn’t left the house since my dads funeral 11 weeks ago 

but please don’t bring my seriously ill mother into this 

if you’ve a problem with me do something about it. Resolve it 

Oooooh.......scary

15 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Just goes to show you can’t fool all of the people all of the time. 

• Moderators

Anyway, the subject has gone way beyond whether cummings lied

That's as clear as day

What we are all seeing before our very eyes, is an attempted cover up

By the people we are supposed to trust to do what's right

Far more of an issue than Cummings holiday

Trawl deep deep back into my postings. You will see what one of my roles in my spare time used to be. Not done it for a while due to other commitments notably ill health in the family and a change on job. 

bully? Nah. And you call people out? Nah also. You’re a weasel keyboard warrior. Nothing more nothing less 

now shoo little rodent off you go. Nobody is remotely interested in your little outburst.