Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Portsmouth H pizza cup

radcliffe white

Everybody whinges about Dixon and TBF he did make a couple of costly gaffes a while back, but he's also had a few solid games and made some good saves. But I don't trust him like Evatt does which is why it bemuses me that Luke Hutchinson has been sent out on loan. He's 20 now, and I've heard nothing but praise for his performances and yet he's been farmed out.

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Everybody whinges about Dixon and TBF he did make a couple of costly gaffes a while back, but he's also had a few solid games and made some good saves. But I don't trust him like Evatt does which is why it bemuses me that Luke Hutchinson has been sent out on loan. He's 20 now, and I've heard nothing but praise for his performances and yet he's been farmed out.

Hutchinson is playing for our B-team as we speak. Currently losing 2-0 to Blackpool Reserves, one of which was a penalty after he fouled the Blackpool player.

FmHPq7NX0AAMt0Z?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Cheese

3 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Few have asked - and there may be Pompey fans wondering too - but have checked, and no plans for pitch inspection, all fine as things stand. Has actually been a break in the rain. So might make a dart for the stadium... #bwfc

Didn't relise the darts was on.

If it does go off, and if Portsmouth team is staying up here for the rest of the week ready for Saturday, it wouldn't surprise me if they bumped it to tomorrow night like they sometimes do with postponed European games. Semis are on 31st and we've already got another Tuesday game before then.

Edit - Mind you I've said this then realised they'd probably be fielding quite different sides in each game, so who knows.

Edited by Marc505

20 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Other than the Zenit game which should have been called off, not sure we've ever suffered with a water logged pitch. The drainage is usually that good BSA regularly used to get the ground staff to water it in the rain before games and half time.

That Zenit game was a joke with the ball literally floating at times.