Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cheltenham (H)

Horwich

A muck and nettles late win against relegation haunted streetfighters intent on gamesmanship, All with loads of players unavailable. Its February and its the time of year when that type of thing will do very nicely. Promotion pushes over the years have always featured a few of these.

19 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

Most important thing from today - we got the 3 points 

And for once a  few other results have gone in our favour 

We are 3 points closer to Plymouth , 2 points closer to Ipswich and 2 points further ahead of Barnsley 

Onwards and Upwards 

Plenty of teams around us will be dropping points next weekend. Massive match against Peterborough.

39E545A9-338D-4B0B-8BC1-40E7A089FDA1.thumb.jpeg.3a30bd726fd6ed4164e15de387cef3d0.jpeg

Yet again they were wankers to a man.Ref was very weak in dealing with their time wasting which made the Bradley one even more confusing.Great goal by Dempsey.We struggled today but got the points.Was the penalty appeal in the first half a pen (on Bradley)hard to see from were I was sat

12 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Plenty of teams around us will be dropping points next weekend. Massive match against Peterborough.

39E545A9-338D-4B0B-8BC1-40E7A089FDA1.thumb.jpeg.3a30bd726fd6ed4164e15de387cef3d0.jpeg

Bradley suspended now though for 2 games isn’t he? For that ridiculous yellow for ‘time wasting’ after all Cheltenham’s antics! 

Edited by Stevowanderer

On 30/01/2023 at 10:44, Mantra said:

1-0 cagey affair

6 hours ago, Mantra said:

Changed my mind

bwfc 4

Cheltenham 0

Should've stuck with my gut.

3 points all the same.

Thought Declan John was a bit off it but everyone else did alright.

24 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Big decision now for IE who does he play at RWB ?

I think probably Isgrove

Anything else would mean two changes to the back five which could be too much of a risk

And on the subject of the back five, I've got a sneaking suspicion Evatt and John might end up falling out again soon

10 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I think probably Isgrove

Anything else would mean two changes to the back five which could be too much of a risk

And on the subject of the back five, I've got a sneaking suspicion Evatt and John might end up falling out again soon

I like Isgrove and hope your right.

LWB is going to be difficult because John is good when we are on top of games but does struggle when it’s tight 

next Saturday is massive 

13 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I think probably Isgrove

Couple of times jones wasn’t to happy with his tracking back