Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Brianna Ghey Murder

lobbypond

10 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

A funny one this- described as transgender, yet (correctly in my view) referred to as she.

With all due respect, your view means fuck all.

The only person's opinion on that issue that counts is that of the now deceased.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Aye was just curious thats all, she looks like a proper girl. 

She does indeed. Confused me somewhat too- why the modern parlance is ambiguous. 

I always thought a trans person had been through the necessary medical procedures and physically changed.

Now it seems it applies to anyone who perhaps sees themselves as another sex, but without undergoing any such interventions. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

She does indeed. Confused me somewhat too- why the modern parlance is ambiguous. 

I always thought a trans person had been through the necessary medical procedures and physically changed.

Now it seems it applies to anyone who perhaps sees themselves as another sex, but without undergoing any such interventions. 

Gender, not sex.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Leave the gender chat for elsewhere. It’s utterly irrelevant here.

A teenager with their life in front of them was horrifically murdered and left face down in the mud.

Correct.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, only1swanny said:

Name them, 

Their names will be out in 2 years anyway, let every inmate know who they are to make their lives a misery, and not to trust them. 

Dear me

9 hours ago, Spider said:

Leave the gender chat for elsewhere. It’s utterly irrelevant here.

A teenager with their life in front of them was horrifically murdered and left face down in the mud.

Aye apologies for opening it up. Was just curious as all reports said transgender when she was just a girl. 

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Aye apologies for opening it up. Was just curious as all reports said transgender when she was just a girl. 

Don’t apologise you massive puff

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, only1swanny said:

Name them, 

Their names will be out in 2 years anyway, let every inmate know who they are to make their lives a misery, and not to trust them. 

As an ex-teacher you have a strange outlook on child psyche. Did you encourage your  pupils to line up either side of the corridor to kick fuck out of those who you didn’t like?

It's a very harrowing murder, I live a couple of miles away from one of the murderers (Scarlett) she comes from a lovely family apparently, she has two older brothers who I believe are no trouble whatsoever.

The lad (Eddie) very intelligent I believe, he sat next to one of my mate's son's lads at Culcheth High, apparently a nice lad too and my mate's lad said he couldn't believe he was capable of such a thing.

All very sad.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, globaldiver said:

But the judge cited that as a secondary reason for the murder. If we (society) can't address that and have a civil debate about it, it becomes a stigma. 

The more people become accustomed to changed gender identity, the less of an issue it becomes for people who may feel awkward speaking about it. 

Regardless of which, a young life has been taken by people full of hatred, and shouldn't have happened. It's been just over 4 months for me and I still can't sleep at night and it still seems surreal. 

Remove gender, you’ve still got a child being led to a secluded spot by ‘friends’ before being brutally attacked and left to die. We warn out kids about stranger danger… can’t imagine the pain her parents must feel