Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

FA Cup 2023/24

gonzo

1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

Not for me mate like I said other week this could really be a hindrance for us come May 

Respectively disagree. Cup will be a springboard and am proud of the team and performance. I can’t wait for the replay. Has a bit of 90s vibes again and we all know how that all panned out.

4 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Won’t be on tv

be lucky to get 15k 

I'd think 10k would be a good turnout for us in a home cup tie with very few away fans (and January midweek).

Anyway, great result, well done to all, good to see us ride out a backs to the wall (at times) 2nd half.

Luton's shooting was surprisingly poor apart from the one that hit the post, but we defended well and Baxter's handling was faultless as usual.  Getting a draw at a Prem club certainly beats losing at FGR, Fleetwood,  Cheltenham, Stockport etc in recent years seasons, great to see the progress.

13 minutes ago, tomski said:

Respectively disagree. Cup will be a springboard and am proud of the team and performance. I can’t wait for the replay. Has a bit of 90s vibes again and we all know how that all panned out.

Fair enough pal opinions and all that 

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, tomski said:

To be fair. I’m not overly bothered as it’s crowd noncing territory but I wanna go

Me neither. The fewer they bring the better in a way.

Ge'rem licked and either a big payday away, or Maidstone at home, and thrash 'em.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

5 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Neil Hart's targeting 20,000

It'd have to be £10 per ticket to even have any hope imo

Yep. They’ve rinsed enough out of our fans. One for Neil and Sharon to get correct

Edited by tomski