Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nike. England shirt. Flag.

Spider

3 hours ago, Sweep said:

I'm clearly not up on my flags, what do those colours mean/represent?  - I know the rainbow flag is for bummers, but what do purple, blue and dark blue represent?   - I need to know, so that I can decide if I need to be offended or not

Purple, blue and dark blue represent heavy cummers with poor directional control 

• Site Supporter

For what it’s worth, I don’t have an issue with the shirt having a gay flag on it, or putting anti-racism messages on. Same as I don’t give a shit about the Bolton shirt having a mosque on.

But why change the England flag? If the BWFC crest suddenly had a mosque tower as part of it, well - you can guess the rest.

Seems a deliberate attempt to wind folk up.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

For what it’s worth, I don’t have an issue with the shirt having a gay flag on it, or putting anti-racism messages on. Same as I don’t give a shit about the Bolton shirt having a mosque on.

But why change the England flag? If the BWFC crest suddenly had a mosque tower as part of it, well - you can guess the rest.

But it's not a gay or anything flag, it's just a design choice and on that basis I couldn't give a flying.

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

But it's not a gay or anything flag, it's just a design choice and on that basis I couldn't give a flying.

“Playful”

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Tell you what though

I'm on the side of the flagshaggers here.

Turns out that if you want to "deface" another nation's flag, the wokie types don't like it either.

Maybe flags are the peaceful middle ground we can all smoke the peacepipe on

Why do the flagshaggers not get up in arms when people 'deface' the flag by writing all over it ? 

https://customgifts.co.uk/products/personalised-photo-upload-england-football-flag?variant=42912252788892&currency=GBP&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwte-vBhBFEiwAQSv_xaTvSiY-XzO-8eGaLVFRRSlnvm3sXY7wnjiITgQtcTaZD02k0AHjnBoCA-kQAvD_BwE

• Site Supporter

7 minutes ago, Ani said:

I've sort of said that above. I often find it a bit silly when you see shit like this below - extra bell end points for getting a bit of "lest we forget" on there as well

Custom Football Flag: FREE Shipping to the UK | Design Online

armbands, laces, ball, bend the knee, cross, people love to get outraged over fuck all

nailed on they all still have a chip pan and drink dark fruits cider 

prob voted brexit and have some form of bulldog also

dregs of society 

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, L/H White said:

armbands, laces, ball, bend the knee, cross, people love to get outraged over fuck all

dregs of society 

It was mainly scousers biting on twitter today.

Make of that what you will 😎

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, L/H White said:

we don't wear them anyway, and proudly boo the national anthem 

Whilst displaying loads of flags. Covered in jizz. 

2 hours ago, royal white said:

The Union Jack was big in the 80s you don’t see many of them about now at England games. 

Aye, pics of 66 is nearly all union flags and barely any St George's ones.  Euro 96 was the catalyst for me but certainly since the late 80s, there were more England flags appearing, probably in response to the Scots flag shaggers and their anti British sentiment.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Spider said:

Bolton shirt does have a mosque on the back... 

They're laughing with this though,charge 125 quid, if people don't buy it, blame the far right etc. 

• Members
8 hours ago, L/H White said:

dregs of society 

Fuck. Just fell short yet again. I don't have a chip pan.