Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Lala Land

• Site Supporter

"Oh no!!! Someone I'll never meet is talking meaningless bollocks about something that will never affect me!! It's an outrage!! This is destroying our country and way of life!! By the way, I am completely 100% secure in my own sense of self and being."

Who cares?

If people are happier by redefining themselves, good for them, they're doing nobody any harm.

If I was to identify as a season, it'd be winter because I'm cold & miserable.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Cheese said:

"Oh no!!! Someone I'll never meet is talking meaningless bollocks about something that will never affect me!! It's an outrage!! This is destroying our country and way of life!! By the way, I am completely 100% secure in my own sense of self and being."

Me too, I'm a bloke who stands up to have a slash, drinks beer in a pub, not a bar. I'm not afraid of mice and I don't mind arachnids.

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, FrancisFogarty said:

Me too, I'm a bloke who stands up to have a slash, drinks beer in a pub, not a bar. I'm not afraid of mice and I don't mind arachnids.

Careful pal, scary trans people are trying to turn you into a bummer.

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

Munich 58 👍

Ooh, controversial. In this day and age where tragedy chanting comes with a three year banning order I reckon a tragedy shirt slogan might be similar.

In fact, didn’t some prick get done at the end of last season for 

NOT

ENOUGH

edit - link added https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1782360/Man-Utd-ban-Hillsborough-shirt-FA-Cup

Edited by MickyD
Added link

• Site Supporter

People like that do take away from the very serious issue of having true gender identity issues. 

Thousands of people who feel they are born in the wrong body and want to sort that, and just battle to get through life, then oddballs come out and wind up gammons with daft comments wanting five mins of fame. 

Talkling about football, there are people who do suffer during the closed season, they have to actually spend time at home and doing horrid stuff like gardening..

• Site Supporter

Spot on there Swanny.

I've mentioned this before on here, but I've a family member who felt from the age of about 8 that things "weren't right".

Started male, and once old enough, commenced the long, in-depth process of changing. 

Psychological analysis, pre-op living as a woman etc before final surgery.

A long difficult process achieved without great fuss, ridiculous posts on pillock-tube nor exhibitionism/activism.

Quite happy to refer to her as she/a woman now.

Also have one (maybe two) others now who rant/screech about what they are. Strange how all their close friends are of the same group think, gripped not just by the fashion of the day, but by the dangerous over the top pandering by too many.

In years to come we're going to see what a fuck up some have made; the shocking practices in the Tavistock clinic and numerous cases of bizarre decisions leading to job loss, harm and anything in between.

Hopefully the Cass report is the first step on that road.

Unfortunately, there are plenty in politics and positions of authority that aren't happy about it, and will take some shifting.

Don't let Men compete in women's sports.

Don't let Men piss in women's bogs.

Don't let kids fuck about till they are of an age where they known what the fuck they are doing.

They are the only 3 rules for me with all this. Let folk be who they want to be as long as it doesn't infringe on women's rights and fuck with the kids.

Sorted.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Don't let Men compete in women's sports.

Don't let Men piss in women's bogs.

Don't let kids fuck about till they are of an age where they known what the fuck they are doing.

They are the only 3 rules for me with all this. Let folk be who they want to be as long as it doesn't infringe on women's rights and fuck with the kids.

Sorted.

Agree. It's the highlighted bit that hasn't been the case.

The use of puberty blockers for example- increasingly revealed just how ridiculous this is, in different ways.

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Agree. It's the highlighted bit that hasn't been the case.

The use of puberty blockers for example- increasingly revealed just how ridiculous this is, in different ways.

It really is scandalous what's been going on at the Tavistock

• Site Supporter
Just now, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

It really is scandalous what's been going on at the Tavistock

Not just there neither. An unfortunate invasion into approach by certain groups, affecting thinking. 

Increasing revelations, and data on side effects of these drugs, let alone their intended consequences. 

In years to come, could this be another scandal/compensation situation?