Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Getting A Season Ticket Next Year Roll Call

aidybwfc

Season Ticket 2008-09  

201 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only read the title of this thread and thats all I'm reading cos i know its fcuk off -:

- it cost to much

- Reebok ain't in Bolton anymore (after 10 year you still cant get over it?)

- the traffic (i bet u wont mind waiting 2 hours in an airport waiting to goto Madrid would you)

- the board

- Phil gartside

- we are shit (glory boys)

its simple i will be get a season ticket no matter what league we are in or who the chairman is or even that i might have to wait 15 in traffic cos I'm a Bolton fan and cos I'm not a arm chair glory boy or my wife says i cant have 1 so I'll make an excuse up guy and BOLTON FAN!!!!

reet had a rant bye bye

come on you white men

I've only read the title of this thread and thats all I'm reading cos i know its fcuk off -:

- it cost to much

- the traffic (i bet u wont mind waiting 2 hours in an airport waiting to goto Madrid would you)

- the board

- Phil gartside

its simple i will be get a season ticket no matter what league we are in or who the chairman is or even that i might have to wait 15 in traffic cos I'm a Bolton fan and cos I'm not a arm chair glory boy or my wife says i cant have 1 so I'll make an excuse up guy and BOLTON FAN!!!!

reet had a rant bye bye

come on you white men

:blink:

- it cost to much

- the board

- Phil gartside

reet had a rant bye bye

come on you white men

Let me guess, you are on school holidays, your mum has nipped out to the shops for your tea and foolishly left the computer switched on

- it cost to much

- the board

- Phil gartside

reet had a rant bye bye

come on you white men

Well i enjoy going to the match, cost to much na ?10 a week for 40 weeks fook all really.

What eles you going do on a saturday? watch X bastard factor and fcukoff come dancing with the others.

Edited by M G WHITES

Westside.

- it cost to much

- the board

- Phil gartside

reet had a rant bye bye

come on you white men

I will be getting one for and one junior.

assuming the lad still wants to go.

reason - saturday 12.30, chief wiggum about to arrive to drive over.

her 'do nt know why you bother'

me ' may as well as paid for it now.'

Of course he will want to go, as does my lad. I asked wiggum junior if he would still be up for it, and he said he would go even if we were in the conference. So it looks like we are stuck with it, my friend, West Yorkshire massive is still in the area. Anyway, you know that you were going all along! You will pretend to waver, then get your ST, what else do we do in Leeds on a Saturday. Watch Leeds? Thought not...

Games every saturday at 3pm, more than the odd chance we will see a few wins, 4-5-1 by the wayside (hopefully) plenty of good away days, giving it 100% in every competition, bring it on, I could not care less if we never saw the premier league again, oh yes I will renew.

• Moderators
Games every saturday at 3pm, more than the odd chance we will see a few wins, 4-5-1 by the wayside (hopefully) plenty of good away days, giving it 100% in every competition, bring it on, I could not care less if we never saw the premier league again, oh yes I will renew.

really?

so what we playing for then?

really?

For me cup games have always been our biggest matches, I want to see entertaining positive football, if we cannot produce that in the premier league I would rather drop to a level where we can compete and still play attacking passing football, the style of football I have witnessed in the last 2-3 years, is in danger of killing my passion for the game.

really?

Without putting words in Mounts mouth, I assume he means that we will be in a league where no-one knows before the start of the season where anyone will finish up, unlike the Prem. That makes it competitive and interesting. Of course, we should expect to give it a go for promotion, we should maybe expect the odd foray into the Prem, but is the Championship the worst place to be? At least it will always be exciting, one way or another. Of course, we're not actually down yet...

• Site Supporter

Why the fook should I not get a season ticket. Been relegated before, had worse Managers/Players. Still dont change the fact that Saturday is a football day. Not for shopping or gardening. Best times of my footballing life where in Div 3 and 4 (in old money). Hope we dont end up there again, but Bolton are my team/club, fook Megson, Fook Gartside, Fook Diouf/Jaskaleinen/(add any other tosser that wants out).

I'll be there with the rest of the Atherton massive nest year Championship (or Prem' :pardon: ). 2pm pint(s) of shit overpriced lager, Bratten first goal scorer bolton to 1-0 28/1. Things wont change (apart from hopefully losin some of the negative twots off here)

Bring it on. After a long summer without footy, moost posters on here will be there next season. (prem@ or Champ').

Roll on Scunny at home first game of season. Shorts on 70degrees and top of league after one game.

Well i enjoy going to the match, cost to much na ?10 a week for 40 weeks fook all really.

What eles you going do on a saturday? watch X bastard factor and fcukoff come dancing with the others.

Out of 52 Saturdays a year, how many are at the Reebok, 10?

If so what else do you do for the other 42? So for these you watch "X Factor" or do something else?

This is half the problem, folks have found other things to do an Saturdays.

Out of 52 Saturdays a year, how many are at the Reebok, 10?

If so what else do you do for the other 42? So for these you watch "X Factor" or do something else?

This is half the problem, folks have found other things to do an Saturdays.

what you really mean is the wife has found them something to do. :rofl:

12 midweek games for Championship sides this season!

aye, that's me worry. Said it before and I'll say it again, I don't have a ST to demonstrate my loyalty to the club or to prove what a superfan I am or owt like that. It's simply because it makes economic sense and saves time and hassle as well. If they stop being true because of the numbers of games I'll have to miss, then I wont get one. Doesnt mean I'm deserting Bolton, just means a ST makes no sense. We never used to give a shiny shite about ST numbers.

aye, that's me worry. Said it before and I'll say it again, I don't have a ST to demonstrate my loyalty to the club or to prove what a superfan I am or owt like that. It's simply because it makes economic sense and saves time and hassle as well. If they stop being true because of the numbers of games I'll have to miss, then I wont get one. Doesnt mean I'm deserting Bolton, just means a ST makes no sense. We never used to give a shiny shite about ST numbers.

you have nowt to prove satan, every one who knows you knows that your already a superfan whether you buy a season ticket or not.

Why the fook should I not get a season ticket. Been relegated before, had worse Managers/Players. Still dont change the fact that Saturday is a football day. Not for shopping or gardening. Best times of my footballing life where in Div 3 and 4 (in old money). Hope we dont end up there again, but Bolton are my team/club, fook Megson, Fook Gartside, Fook Diouf/Jaskaleinen/(add any other tosser that wants out).

I'll be there with the rest of the Atherton massive nest year Championship (or Prem' :pardon: ). 2pm pint(s) of shit overpriced lager, Bratten first goal scorer bolton to 1-0 28/1. Things wont change (apart from hopefully losin some of the negative twots off here)

Bring it on. After a long summer without footy, moost posters on here will be there next season. (prem@ or Champ').

Roll on Scunny at home first game of season. Shorts on 70degrees and top of league after one game.

This bloke has almost won me over.

Now if they price the ST's right - I'll still get one depsite my dislike of the manager, out-of-town stadiums & everything else we do wrong at Bolton.

Why the ragging hell did my dad have to drag me to football as a kid......it's a f?cking annoying, expensive & fruitless addiction. We never win owt but I still want to go :blink:

count me in ,been there before and am prepared to stick with it again. bolton till i die, wot else could i do on a saturday,for that matter any other day of the week depending on when we play. but remember weve got a fickle lot of supporters follow us and theyll wait for another good band wagon to come along and jump on rather support through thick and thin

Yup, this is the reason that I don't think it will make sense for me next year as well.

How is this for logic.....

say i get over for 20 games next season.

petrol if i drive cost abotu ?20 per game so ?400.

if we use chief wiggums car petrol is free so save ?400 (i do drive to half the games just in his car)

so if season tickets cost ?400 or under for one adult one kid I am in profit !!

would be rude not

• Moderators
How is this for logic.....

say i get over for 20 games next season.

petrol if i drive cost abotu ?20 per game so ?400.

if we use chief wiggums car petrol is free so save ?400 (i do drive to half the games just in his car)

so if season tickets cost ?400 or under for one adult one kid I am in profit !!

would be rude not

accountants

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.