Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

I Didn't Want Sam To Get The Rovers Job, But He Has!

Burndens Bogs

there are no english bars in Cologne beleive it or not ..........something to do with the RAF , but there are a couplre of decent ones( & obviously some

plastic ones) ALL the brits use these bars because the german ones are naff & the football banter is quite good too , you should try leaving Tyldesley

now & again.

you're in germany with the beers halls and you end up in an irish bar! :blink:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who couldn't give a shiny shite about who manages the inbred freaks?

Am I the only one who couldn't give a shiny shite about who employs Fat Sam?

Let's worry about our own team and put our effort/energies into getting behind our manager and our team.

IMO, only a matter of time before he signs Davies and Nolan. Oh and Hunt as well.

there are no english bars in Cologne beleive it or not ..........something to do with the RAF , but there are a couplre of decent ones( & obviously some

plastic ones) ALL the brits use these bars because the german ones are naff & the football banter is quite good too , you should try leaving Tyldesley

now & again.

Is Houston, Texas good enough for you :good:

The bloke did well for us, all those happy memories were down to him. So for that.....

GOOD LUCK TO BIG SAM!

There, I said it.

Bring it on girls.

Oh, forgot to add, if they stay up at our expense and they do well against us then he gets an axe in his knees

Edited by Traf

The bloke did well for us, all those happy memories were down to him. So for that.....

GOOD LUCK TO BIG SAM!

There, I said it.

Bring it on girls.

Doesn't work like that for me.

Good manager and he was for us, but as a bloke I think he's a wankstain, so when he was our Manager it was ok, 'cos he was our wankstain - a bit like Diouf

Therefore, once he's no longer our Manager, he's just a wankstain.

And those memories weren't just down to him but that's a million other threads.

Doesn't work like that for me.

Good manager and he was for us, but as a bloke I think he's a wankstain, so when he was our Manager it was ok, 'cos he was our wankstain - a bit like Diouf

Therefore, once he's no longer our Manager, he's just a wankstain.

And those memories weren't just down to him but that's a million other threads.

istockphoto_2634771_hitting_a_nail_on_the_head.jpg

Is it just me or was Paul Jewel a good manager out of work for a bit that took on a strugling side with not alot of class in it, then after alot of big talk took them down without a fight to what is now a very average Championship side?

Anybody else see the same happening here?

Is it just me or was Paul Jewel a good manager out of work for a bit that took on a strugling side with not alot of class in it, then after alot of big talk took them down without a fight to what is now a very average Championship side?

Anybody else see the same happening here?

No, because I don't rate Jewel as a good manager

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.