Madrid Trip

fruitbat69

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
Makes much more sense now. Can't be as good as the Reebok tour :mellow:

Madrid was great minus the police. Enjoyed the Bernabau tour. Warned my dad, a Reebok tour guide, he had better be careful they don't take the "self managed" tour option at the Reebok. I am sure people enjoy more the 2 hour personal epic he provides :D

The bernabau was boring! and ate up too much precious drinking time!

done the camp nou tour as well, and the reebok - both boring as fook.

tours of football grounds generally are dull, unless you're an anorak. I did a tour round the San Siro a few years ago, it was dull as hell, and I gave up about half way though and left.

tours of football grounds generally are dull, unless you're an anorak. I did a tour round the San Siro a few years ago, it was dull as hell, and I gave up about half way though and left.

Only stadium tour I've been on was of Burnden - absolutely class, one of the best days ever! Got to see Andy Walker, the trophey room as well as that massive bath they used to have in the changing rooms. Mind you I was only 8 or 9 so it would seem great.

The tour of Croke Park is actually quite interesting although you do get to learn about the history behind the GAA as well as the stadium.

I enjoyed the Real Madrid stadium tour. Spent most of it trying to spot photos of Ivan Campo. Pity my wallet didn't come back from Madrid with me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.