Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Our Support

roybarker

• Site Supporter

Embarrassing and appalling.

I think OC will be wondering what he has done.

He will remember the mid 90's passionate Burnden nights and great Cup trips with superb noise and large away support.

He probably expected that this passion had grown now we were in the Premiership and moved to a new Stadium.

Welcome to Planet Breezeblock Mr. Coyle.

Not sure ay which game I was most embarrassed, this one or the Villa League Cup Semi final.

The worse part of it is, it will almost certainly never change.

what an odd statement....

I went, I was queueing up for a ticket and this bloke came upto me and said 'Do you want a free ticket, it's for the North Stand' I said no thanks I'm going in ESL, he said Fucking hell, I can't give it away

It was only afterwards that Mr H and No Balls pointed out that I could have swapped the ticket

Eh, ?20 plus ?10 at the bar down the shitter, I should have stayed in Scotts

Piss take,were was every fcuker?

i was in front of the fire. :thumbsup:

We are in the middle of a run of away games and it was my choice to miss this one. Was at city and will be there on Wednesday. I go to most away games, simply because its a much better 'day out'

The T.V ruined yesterday's crowd.

For people to say that there are no 'excuses' to miss yesterday i find quite ignorant.

i was in front of the fire. :thumbsup:

We are in the middle of a run of away games and it was my choice to miss this one. Was at city and will be there on Wednesday. I go to most away games, simply because its a much better 'day out'

The T.V ruined yesterday's crowd.

For people to say that there are no 'excuses' to miss yesterday i find quite ignorant.

I agree, i didnt go as my lad was playing rugby in warrington till 13.00 and couldnt be arsed with the mad rush. Cant understand all the who har, if u go great and if you dont for whatever reason then so be it. Im really looking forweard to going dw on wed with me 2 kids

• Site Supporter

I agree, i didnt go as my lad was playing rugby in warrington till 13.00 and couldnt be arsed with the mad rush. Cant understand all the who har, if u go great and if you dont for whatever reason then so be it. Im really looking forweard to going dw on wed with me 2 kids

im sure nobody is questioning individual cases. you know you have valid reason, so whats the problem.

10,000 people with such reasons do not exist.

if fans just dont wanna show, then fair enough.

but i have no doubt that these will be the same ones that moan when dont show ambition, or cant get a final tickets.

• Site Supporter

if fans just dont wanna show, then fair enough.

but i have no doubt that these will be the same ones that moan when dont show ambition, or cant get a final tickets.

The cup final ticket allocation, should it happen anytime soon, will be the same fuck up as it was last time. They won't take into account that those who have been to all the earlier rounds but who may not have a S/T. The S/T holders will shout about how they already paid X number of pounds to the club and should therefore be entltled to a ticket. They might even claim their wife is entitled to a ticket even though the last time she saw Bolton play was against 'Boro in Cardif!

Next time I'll be buying as many tickets as I possibly can; and with 4 S/Ts that's a few; but this time I'll let the spares go to deserving causes rather than leave them for the wives of hangers-on!

The cup final ticket allocation, should it happen anytime soon, will be the same fuck up as it was last time. They won't take into account that those who have been to all the earlier rounds but who may not have a S/T. The S/T holders will shout about how they already paid X number of pounds to the club and should therefore be entltled to a ticket. They might even claim their wife is entitled to a ticket even though the last time she saw Bolton play was against 'Boro in Cardif!

Next time I'll be buying as many tickets as I possibly can; and with 4 S/Ts that's a few; but this time I'll let the spares go to deserving causes rather than leave them for the wives of hangers-on!

I'd be very suprised if it wasn't one per ST holder, didn't get given vouchers for the Spurs game, and i've misplaced the others.

• Site Supporter

Had nothing but stick from people at work already about this.

When you think spurs brought nearly as many as us and they have had to travel 4 hours, it

is a disgrace.

Be interesting to see our followings at Wigan and Blackburn, must win games and cheap tickets as well.

Bought my tickets for wiggin today. Wench behind the glass said we have sold just over 2000 (0f the possible 5000 allocation).

Wheres the passion gone? :aggressive: We took more than that to Springfield Park when in divisions 3 n 4.

Nowt fummier than watchin those pie eds :crazy: jumpin about and gettin all excited. (How d'yer spell excited??)

Edited by Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

I got a flyer through the postbox today from Man Utd begging me to buy a ticket for their LEAGUE game V Wet Spam.

It really isn't just us.

And before you start, I have to get tickets for corporate clients. And I like to pooh on the floor at old trafford now and again.

Despite what the papers say about the recession being over, it's all just about to get worse and most people have other priorities I think.

Guest Frandsen08

i came into contact with the worst kind of bolton supporter today.

he was going on about how shite our support is, i said did you go? , he said nah ?15 to watch cup football when its on the telly no thanks.

dick.

What was the attendance? We thought we read 13,000 Bolton fans on, which we still felt was shite BUT was it 13,000 in total? FFS that is crap.

In Madrid this week, does non-stop updates on Sky Sports iPhone app in a Madrid Tapas restaurant count for being there?

The other week they were selling cheap tickets for the Fulham game. I have paid up front for a season ticket but I don't get any thanks from the club for doing so. Why don't they say thanks and let season ticket holders in really cheap for cup games? I know that in the FA Cup both club have to agree to this but I am sure they would if they got more gate receipts to share.

• Site Supporter

What was the attendance? We thought we read 13,000 Bolton fans on, which we still felt was shite BUT was it 13,000 in total? FFS that is crap.

In Madrid this week, does non-stop updates on Sky Sports iPhone app in a Madrid Tapas restaurant count for being there?

aye, about 13k, at least 4k were spuds.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.