Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Tradition Of The Fa Cup

Zico

Wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap Nothing, Just Chillin, winning a cup, True, True.

Edited by Didledee

Not really arsed to be honest. Even though it's been sponsored for years now, it's still only ever referred to as the FA Cup by the man on the street. That's what counts in my book.

... it's a shit competition anyway. :angry:

Guest bwfcdan

No different to the league cup being known as the Carling Cup really. But to be honest, i'd rather not talk about the FA Cup :cray:

It's actually "FA Cup with Budweiser" :pardon:

I remember when the winners used to drink milk out of the FA Cup.

• Moderators

In the right circumstances mind.

being in your teens?

Bud Light, consumed when on holiday in the US, is actually nice though

Edited by ZicoKelly

Not really arsed to be honest. Even though it's been sponsored for years now, it's still only ever referred to as the FA Cup by the man on the street. That's what counts in my book.

... it's a shit competition anyway. :angry:

Agreed on both counts

Play the reserves next season

Was that not the Milk Cup? :pardon:

No the FA Cup final. When they were being interviewed after the game in the 70s the players were all swigging from milk bottles.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.