Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Q & A Vs. Manchester United

The Hole

Must admit it is, but considering im on holiday and got absolutly Shitfaced watching the England game I'm surprised my brain half worked :)

I'll let you off with the alcohol then. :drinks:

Some of the shit I wrote on facebook/txted people when smashed at the weekend...

:whistle:

:drinks:

Being a football fan imo seems to be a an acceptable reason for people to use sick words like Munich, take the piss out of innocent people death and act like thugs, i.e Hooligans.

It's not just Bolton fans, it's all, but as I read Bolton forums, I find it quite embarrassing to see such pathetic sickness, just becuse they support a different team and you they're 'rivals', not for me.

diddles if you don't like it fuck off and watch netball or summat like that

hatred and animosity has and always will be part of football. they are vermin the fuckin lot of them,you have a wander through any town on a day them shithouses are playing and you see then all over the place, its fuckin disgusting.

diddles if you don't like it fuck off and watch netball or summat like that

hatred and animosity has and always will be part of football. they are vermin the fuckin lot of them,you have a wander through any town on a day them shithouses are playing and you see then all over the place, its fuckin disgusting.

But I go to the game to watch football, I like that, the sick chants aren't easily ignored unless someone chops my ears off, but it won't get in the way of me watching the game.

There are Bolton fans from Manchester and elsewhere, unless there's some written rule out-there, then you're going to see people in football shirts that don't match the town they're currently wearing said shirt in.

I couldn't lower myself to take the piss out of dead people, just because a team is a 'rival', a lot of teams have had tragedies, Bolton with the Burnden Park disaster, Bradford with the fire, Liverpool and so on, me being a football fan does not in anyway make me want to be a hooligan or sing sick chants, I'm sure many take great pleasure in insulting people/clubs they really despise, but I find the Munich chants etc quite embarrassing, I won't fuck off because I watch the football and enjoy it, I just hope others like myself don't think I'm one of the many who have this evil minded hatred.

A mildly interesting article for those who think it's just about the football.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/jun/09/football-tribal-roots-world-cup

No mention of the Serbs and Croats, now they really fuckin hate each other, we were in the square in Zagreb about 4 years ago when Hajduk Split clashed with Dynamo Zagreb, that was proper nasty

No mention of the Serbs and Croats, now they really fuckin hate each other, we were in the square in Zagreb about 4 years ago when Hajduk Split clashed with Dynamo Zagreb, that was proper nasty

No, I thought a bit of light reading first off. Remember my dissertation, R? It is something I do actually know about (for once). :D

Edited by no balls

Apparently, in any big town or city, you're never more than 10 feet from a munich.

I see what you have done; real clever that

Usually you are never more than 10 feet from a rat so you are referring them to rats

But rats come from sewers and places like that wheras they come straight from the shit where they belong :dribble:

• Site Supporter

But I go to the game to watch football, I like that, the sick chants aren't easily ignored unless someone chops my ears off, but it won't get in the way of me watching the game.

Guess what Diddles, your ears (the floppy bits on the side of your head) are merely there to concentrate the vibrations towards the inside bit. If someone chopped your ear off it would merely make listening slightly difficult, it wouldn't make you deaf. JSL

• Site Supporter

There are Bolton fans from Manchester and elsewhere, unless there's some written rule out-there, then you're going to see people in football shirts that don't match the town they're currently wearing said shirt in.

I couldn't lower myself to take the piss out of dead people, just because a team is a 'rival', a lot of teams have had tragedies, Bolton with the Burnden Park disaster, Bradford with the fire, Liverpool and so on, me being a football fan does not in anyway make me want to be a hooligan or sing sick chants, I'm sure many take great pleasure in insulting people/clubs they really despise, but I find the Munich chants etc quite embarrassing, I won't fuck off because I watch the football and enjoy it, I just hope others like myself don't think I'm one of the many who have this evil minded hatred.

unless you wore glasses :roll:

• Moderators

Guess what Diddles, your ears (the floppy bits on the side of your head) are merely there to concentrate the vibrations towards the inside bit. If someone chopped your ear off it would merely make listening slightly difficult, it wouldn't make you deaf. JSL

Hows about if I injected them with that cavity wall stuff?

• Site Supporter

Hows about if I injected them with that cavity wall stuff?

Is that the stuff that starts as a liquid and expands into a hard foam? Bet it'd give him earache. . . but at least he wouldn't hear the naughty boys and girls singing naughty songs.

It was the ice on the wing that made the aeroplane go down. In a most delightful way.

Is that the stuff that starts as a liquid and expands into a hard foam? Bet it'd give him earache. . . but at least he wouldn't hear the naughty boys and girls singing naughty songs.

It was the ice on the wing that made the aeroplane go down. In a most delightful way.

I've got an image now of him with his fingers in his ears, eyes squeezed tight shut going "la la la la, can't hear you" :D

Both of them are Croatian aren't they?

Technically, yes, but the Hajduk [sp] lads were Serb sympathisers as Split is sympathetic to the Serb cause, that is what they told us, as far as I was concerned I didn't give a fuck who they were as long as they didn't want to fight me, they were all big bastards

Edited by athywhite1958

Agreed .... also if you look at the other link ( the one that won't allow me to copy) Bolton lost thousands and thousands of supporters due to the disaster who changed alliegance to support man u ..so it affected Bolton financially as well .. i'm pleased to say my family weren't amongst them and carried on being loyal to the town they were born in :good:

edit.. it says 15,000 Bolton Wanderers regular fans turned their back on us to support man u .... makes my blood boil that! :angry:

Is there any truth in that? maybe the older lads on here could shed some light on this, how could 15,000 just turn there backs on the club and home town?

Is there any truth in that? maybe the older lads on here could shed some light on this, how could 15,000 just turn there backs on the club and home town?

i thought that myself ( i can only go off what i read in the article) .. can anyone shed any light on this?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.