Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liam Fox

'my wife was stuck in Hong Kong and I had a young man round the house. My house got broken into when he was there but I said it was empty, I didn't bum him or anything though, honest. Oh and a pal of mine has been abroad with me lots of times and the people we visited thought he was an advisor when he wasn't, even though he had a business card which said he was. I'm not bumming him either though. Oh and I totted up about 40 grand on the expenses scandal.'

Go on fuck off you crooked cunt

It's like an episode of the "Thick of It", really!

Foxy and male pal/flatmate constantly getting caught out and then coming up with some less than plausible excuse for doing nowt wrong.

what we need to separate are two things, being Gay and an MP is not a crime.

Being an MP and committing subterfuge by inviting your other half on an all-expenses paid jolly to notch up some high-level business contacts and deals at the tax-payers expense is another. Ahem allegedly!

He must have some dirt on other cabinet members to survive this little episode!

Edited by Peter North

How do you come to that conclusion?

Well I haven't, but it's worth considering. From the top of my head Cameron has acheived literally nothing. Not one thing has improved since he took over. No wait Libya, that was good. Other than that though, nowt. He was going to clean up politics - no sign of improvement. The whole thing is still as stinking and corrupt as ever, as proved by Fox etc. He said the UK wasn't going to bail out Euro countries; so far he's sorted Ireland out and given 9 billion to the IMF. Even the Slovak government have made more of a stand over this. Mass immigration, no change despite his promises, tonnes and tonnes of overseas students still bringing their families with them. Unemployment at a 17 year high, welfare claims up, households in which no-one has ever worked still going up. Public spending continues to rise, paid for by those of us who do pay tax (but never mind, the rich are looked after as they scrap the 50% rate). On every key policy area it's got worse and worse. And worse.

Yes, Labour caused much of the trouble here but that's wearing thin after nearly 18 months of this govt. To actually make things worse - not just stagnate but actually make things worse - is quite something.

And further proof that Cameron has no balls.

What like as in a kidnapping?

Or as an aide?

Or also as a gay lover as that wouldn't work

Suppose she could strap on

So basically are we saying that because of Foxy Foxy, Cameron is getting his back doors smashed in my NB with a strap on?

I can see the logic

• Moderators

Well I haven't, but it's worth considering. From the top of my head Cameron has acheived literally nothing. Not one thing has improved since he took over. No wait Libya, that was good. Other than that though, nowt. He was going to clean up politics - no sign of improvement. The whole thing is still as stinking and corrupt as ever, as proved by Fox etc. He said the UK wasn't going to bail out Euro countries; so far he's sorted Ireland out and given 9 billion to the IMF. Even the Slovak government have made more of a stand over this. Mass immigration, no change despite his promises, tonnes and tonnes of overseas students still bringing their families with them. Unemployment at a 17 year high, welfare claims up, households in which no-one has ever worked still going up. Public spending continues to rise, paid for by those of us who do pay tax (but never mind, the rich are looked after as they scrap the 50% rate). On every key policy area it's got worse and worse. And worse.

Yes, Labour caused much of the trouble here but that's wearing thin after nearly 18 months of this govt. To actually make things worse - not just stagnate but actually make things worse - is quite something.

he did say though, if we all hurry up and pay off our debts, the country will be better off

uniting the country or passing the buck?

(if I've misunderstood him, it's because I'm not very political)

I don't think it matter who is in charge at this moment in time, they're all cunts who are in it for themselves at the end of the day. We would be in the same position fiscally, no matter if it was Gordon Brown, David Cameron, Nick Clegg or Nick Griffin in charge

The country is fucked, as is the rest of Europe and the US. It'll continue to get worse before things get better in all probability

Cameron's in a bit of a bind. Getting rid of a Thatcherite like Fox will be another poke in the eye for the right wing of his party, who don't want to be in coalition.

Of course he could show leadership (a word he mentioned in his speech last week about a million times) and get rid now, instead of in a few days time when the papers dig up something else on Fox. With the balls up he made in appointing Andy Coulson and his connections with Rebekah Brooks, you have to wonder about Cameron's judgment.

Maggie Tate is right though. The present government has achieved nothing. The deficit is bigger than ever and we're on the verge of a double dip recession. Which is why they're trotting out populist crap about unemployment and immigration.

And now the Govt is threatening to sort out the FA if they don't ssort themselves out by the end of Feb.

I feel a FIFA suspension coming on (for a week) in March until the u-turn.

Surely the Tories have bigger fucking fish to fry than ensuring the FA have the token blacks & lesbians on the FA Council.

he did say though, if we all hurry up and pay off our debts, the country will be better off

uniting the country or passing the buck?

(if I've misunderstood him, it's because I'm not very political)

He had to backtrack on that though didnt he? If we all settled our credit card bills that really would screw the country over.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.