Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England Vs Spain

Underpants

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was thinking the same thing. Cahill's chased some of the best in our league recently. Be interested to see how he copes with the best in the world. He'll be getting better cover for England than he gets for us I hope. I think a draw or a narrow win, simply because I can't fot the life of me go for a defeat.

Can't see Messi getting a game though.

Edited by Juan.Kerr

Looking forward to this friendly for a change. Prediction.England to get the run around for 90mins and might get the ball on a couple of occasions - 0-2. Cahill should start and it will be interesting to see how he copes with Messi and Co.

No Cahill according to BBc web site - jagielka and elephant man

Looking forward to this friendly for a change. Prediction.England to get the run around for 90mins and might get the ball on a couple of occasions - 0-2. Cahill should start and it will be interesting to see how he copes with Messi and Co.

Shame that Messi isn't playing, crowd should demand refund.

Messi plays for the Argies.

We should be worried about Valdez, Iniesta, Puyol, Villa and the likes.

Interestingly, the papers earlier in the week were saying that with the talent in the team right now, even David Silva isn't guaranteed a game.

Edited by Peter North

Isnt Messi an Argie twat??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.