18 minutes ago, little whitt said:

got ask to put in my meter readings for my gas  from november

was +£95 

that looks a bit high it says  pressed OK 

fuck me -£300 now 

i almost said that's a bit high 

heating on 24hrs a day and a bath a day 

No bills in GERMANY

I remember reading one of those reader's wife 'confessionals' once in Fiesta or Razzle or sommat...

If any further proof was needed these were actually wrote by perverted old blokes rather than women was the appearance of the phrase...

"He milked my udders for all they were worth...'

No woman would ever use such a phrase...

In other news.

20210212-200945.jpg

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/15/barbara-the-sheep-has-to-wear-a-dd-bra-because-her-udders-droop-to-the-floor-9206971/amp/

Very unimpressed seems Barbara...

SEI_62451877.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Currently -3 with 25mph winds from east. Doesnt get above 0 till late tomorrow morning. Vans will be giant ice blocks.

Tools down for me in the morning. Meant to be in Lancaster at 7am. Itll be -5 there. Not a chance of flowing water.

Cant even work over this way as its 50mph winds.

Bullshit.

• Members
13 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Currently -3 with 25mph winds from east. Doesnt get above 0 till late tomorrow morning. Vans will be giant ice blocks.

Tools down for me in the morning. Meant to be in Lancaster at 7am. Itll be -5 there. Not a chance of flowing water.

Cant even work over this way as its 50mph winds.

Bullshit.

Stop being sensible and scientific 

You used to be the vile druggy thug I looked up to, I had a gonzo poster on my wall 

8 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Stop being sensible and scientific 

You used to be the vile druggy thug I looked up to, I had a gonzo poster on my wall 

I failed to elaborate in that because I wont be working I'll be fannying about in the garden doing stuff till its acceptable to drink copious amounts of alcohol and dial a covert full one in and not eat my tea.

All proceeded by the masked singer and sliding in to customers and slags off twitters DM when the wifes gone to bed whilst firing spud water from my sweet potato skin of a bing winky.

• Members
8 hours ago, gonzo said:

I failed to elaborate in that because I wont be working I'll be fannying about in the garden doing stuff till its acceptable to drink copious amounts of alcohol and dial a covert full one in and not eat my tea.

All proceeded by the masked singer and sliding in to customers and slags off twitters DM when the wifes gone to bed whilst firing spud water from my sweet potato skin of a bing winky.

My hero x

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Sack that, it was cold enough when I went up in August never mind February! 

I go up once a week at least. In the 15 or so years I’ve been doing it, that was the second coldest I’ve ever known it.

It’d make your udders the size of traffic cones that wind

Edited by Spider