Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

Who celebrates or marks birthdays after maybe 21? Sometimes I genuinely forget on the day until about 11pm, by which time the off-licence is shut and last orders at the pub will have been called.

Celebrating being a year closer to death - great...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Members
3 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Who celebrates or marks birthdays after maybe 21? Sometimes I genuinely forget on the day until about 11pm, by which time the off-licence is shut and last orders at the pub will have been called.

We have some miserable bastards on here but fuckin hell 😂

27 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Going away for a night here: https://www.thepighotel.com/at-bridge-place/ to eat amazing food and have a day not at home and at work.

Everyday is another day closer to death, might as well enjoy it.

14 minutes ago, little whitt said:

£300 a night 

you can have a Month in Blackpool for that 

get yourself up North 

To be fair - the meal is being paid for by a voucher I got given as a leaving gift, and then we thought it'd be nice to stay over rather than a lunch and drive back - so we booked the slightly worryingly named Extremely Small Room. Which was £99 for the night. Being 6ft2 I'm concered, but it sounds as though it'd be right up your street.

20 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

... it'd be nice to stay over rather than a lunch and drive back - so we booked the slightly worryingly named Extremely Small Room. Which was £99 for the night. Being 6ft2 I'm concered, but it sounds as though it'd be right up your street.

You're having some egg mayonnaise butties, a bag of crisps, a Kit-Kat and a bottle of Sprite on your birthday?

I've stated before, I pretend to have never been abroad, I read The Daily Star in public and mouth the words, I claim I've never ate pasta and only drink bitter etc. when sojourning down South.

I take beef dripping and Warbies and make butties in front of divvies with £56 'lunches' from 'Pret'.

1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I've stated before, I pretend to have never been abroad, I read The Daily Star in public and mouth the words, I claim I've never ate pasta and only drink bitter etc. when sojourning down South.

I take beef dripping and Warbies and make butties in front of divvies with £56 'lunches' from 'Pret'.

Try hard.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

No, I only visit so I like playing up the 'Northern Thick Twat' stereotype to make it difficult for Northern traitors who live there - to reinforce the locals' prejudice.

One of our London reps also runs a pub in Croydon called the Harvest Home.

Last week, there was a pitch battle in the car park between a load of scaffolders attending a wake there and a group of pikeys who took exception to some of the comments they overheard.

All that was missing was Guy Ritchie and a camera crew.

If it’s stereotypes you’re after, you don’t need to look far.

Edited by Spider

12 minutes ago, Francis Fogarty said:

You know, that clip never starts getting funny. I've never had an issue with folk being unfriendly down here, and I also don't want to bleet hello at people I don't know when I'm commuting. Leave me the fuck alone.

Annoys me when people do the professional northerner 'alreet everyone' act - set my teeth on edge