Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

Had lunch Al fresco at a restaurant near work today, lovely. Gonzo, do I book a table outside again tomorrow or not?

Where is work??

Says a chance of rain Howich way but I'm going to gamble and say it will just cloud over and go mentally humid.

Clit hero

Pre 12 you'll be fine. Looks a bit thundery middle-late afternoon.

Ill let you know if the seaguls come in land and go to ground here. That means we are in the shit and lightening in en route!

Pre 12 you'll be fine. Looks a bit thundery middle-late afternoon.

Ill let you know if the seaguls come in land and go to ground here. That means we are in the shit and lightening in en route!

Good lad, thanks. I was looking at 1ish so am relying on you and your seagull friends.

Fred Talbot, weatherman. Gonzo, weatherman. Draw your own conclusions people.[/quotte

Fred hates seagulls?

There is no such thing as a seagull, mind

• Moderators

Hottest in 9 years

Reminds me of 95

I was working bread aisle at tesco, had to be in at 6 and it was roasting on the way in at 5.30

Was in Sydney when they had the hottest new years say ever in 06, was 45 or something

• Site Supporter

I'm in Shropshire. I was somehow hopeful the countryside might be cooler and I could unglue my bollocks from my thigh.

Nope. If anything it's hotter and there are even more insects determined to drink my sweat.

I'm in Shropshire. I was somehow hopeful the countryside might be cooler and I could unglue my bollocks from my thigh.

Nope. If anything it's hotter and there are even more insects determined to drink my sweat.

Does your hotel, I mean premier inn not have air con?

• Site Supporter

Does your hotel, I mean premier inn not have air con?

I'm with the well to do relatives. The gamekeeper has been employed to waft a fan over me for the evening so I'm ok now.

The Bollinger is taking the edge off too.