Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre-Season Friendlies

Ratwhite

There's a 5 and half minute Coyle interview on Wanderers player, talking about Lee, N'Gog, Sordell, injuries and that he wants new signings.

I could share the video, but only by email.you can make a temporary email address if you don't want to share your real one, I'd only spam you anyway, seriously I wouldn't :lol:.

also a reminder of the friendly at Chorley this Tuesday 31st. ko 7.30pm

chorley could do with the dosh too

I can't think of a good enough excuse really seeing as its on my way home.

Might see if the Horwich Casualists are on it?

Went to the Radcliffe game with the intention of really concentrating on what went on and commenting on how we did. Ended up getting hammered in the club bar drinking cheap beer and eating dry cheese butties.

Missed all four goals, all I saw was Radcliffe hitting the bar in the first half with a deft chip, and otherwise I saw our number 9 labouring, Owen Coyle coming into the bar to pose for photographs with whoever grabbed him and Lofty taking penalties at half time.

Then went in Northern Quarter and got trashed

Went to the Radcliffe game with the intention of really concentrating on what went on and commenting on how we did. Ended up getting hammered in the club bar drinking cheap beer and eating dry cheese butties.

Missed all four goals, all I saw was Radcliffe hitting the bar in the first half with a deft chip, and otherwise I saw our number 9 labouring, Owen Coyle coming into the bar to pose for photographs with whoever grabbed him and Lofty taking penalties at half time.

Then went in Northern Quarter and got trashed

As match reports go thats pretty shite!!

No fuckin loss there losing Knight

Granted he is not Vincent Kompany but he would probably be an asset at this level and we could do without losing players so early on, at present we have Riley and Mears at fullback with Alonso and Ricketts at centre back.

• Moderators

Now im fucking annoyed

I read not 2 days ago that we wouldnt risk Knight and risk losing him for a long period

for fucks sake

Just release yourself from your self imposed denial and see what plenty of us have seen for months

Yon jock is a clueless bastard

Life will suddenly become more bearable