Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lord Lucan

miamiwhite

A few of the sunday tabloids saying his brother has admitted that he snuffed it in 2004 and is buried in Africa.

I'll go along with the report on that,plus to dig up another missing person,i'm fulling expecting Madeline McMann to be found alive before the summer is over. Anyone like to start a sweep on where she is,i'm having South America,most likely Brazil

A few of the sunday tabloids saying his brother has admitted that he snuffed it in 2004 and is buried in Africa.

I'll go along with the report on that,plus to dig up another missing person,i'm fulling expecting Madeline McMann to be found alive before the summer is over. Anyone like to start a sweep on where she is,i'm having South America,most likely Brazil

Either dead or still held by the Portuguese Paedo ring.

She's dead, murdered by the parents. Allegedly, and IMHO of course. And my views in no way reflect he management of this website, and the Portuguese Police had them as prime suspects so there.

And if she wasn't what the fuck were they doing pissing it up when their precious babies were in a room hundreds of yards away?

• Moderators

She's dead, murdered by the parents. Allegedly, and IMHO of course. And my views in no way reflect he management of this website, and the Portuguese Police had them as prime suspects so there.

And if she wasn't what the fuck were they doing pissing it up when their precious babies were in a room hundreds of yards away?

10 pager, coming up

fwiw, i'm in your camp

I wonder, if her parents had been scutters instead of doctors, if they'd be treated with the same dignity afforded to Mr & Mrs McCann.

Without knowing what happened that's a strange thought to have. I personally wouldn't want to go through anything as horrible as wondering where your child is, are they alive etc.

...and the Portuguese Police had them as prime suspects so there.

The flaw in your argument is displayed in that sentence, the Portuguese police - obviously this means they're complete incompetents, bumbling around like Inspector Clouseau or Manuel from 'Fawlty Towers'...

In 2011 the accounts stood at £125,175 but figures for the period ending in March last year show there is now a healthy £474,867 in the bank.

Kate’s book, Madeleine, published in May 2011, earned £738,487 after tax for the fund. A total of £550,000 of that was for serialisation in two national newspapers, which meant the book itself produced £188,487. Global sales and a paperback edition of the book are still bringing in cash.

About £1.8million in donations poured into the fund from well-wishers in 2007 after the anguished couple pleaded for help across the media to find their daughter after she disappeared.

Hmmm...Are they still in practice or is the search full time? What does a GP usually earn? THey'd have to have day-to-day living costs...

Then again it's sick for even casting aspersions, they're parents after all - everyone knows all parents love their children above all else, and are thus beyond reproach of any kind. Especially from non-parents.

Anyone fancy becoming a Dick with me? Y'know, set up a business as Brother Shamus'es? Seems to pay very handsomely.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Without knowing what happened that's a strange thought to have. I personally wouldn't want to go through anything as horrible as wondering where your child is, are they alive etc.

I think Micky's comment is sound, and (of course) so is NB's.

A council estate couple would have been hounded from the start by the press and other media.

Pretty sure Mrs Mc doesn't practice now (but I could be wrong). I think she was only working 3 days a week at the time, but still on a thick wedge.