Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Thai Brides.

leigh white

Met up with some mates in Manc from Farnworth and Nuneaton for the game in Stockport, one of the Nunny lads said we are meeting one of our lads who has got a thai bride, and we are having bets amongst us to find how much he paid. Fucking hell, she was stunning, spoke great english, mixed in well in the pubs, and enjoyed the lads football culture. How long will it last ?

• Moderators

My uncle was the only bloke I know who went out and came back with a bride who was older than him who already had kids! Was most disappointed when we met her

She worked in a Thai restaurant in Wigan, it didn't last long, when she did a covert runner back she used his cab company to take her to the airport as it was the only one she knew :)

Met up with some mates in Manc from Farnworth and Nuneaton for the game in Stockport, one of the Nunny lads said we are meeting one of our lads who has got a thai bride, and we are having bets amongst us to find how much he paid. Fucking hell, she was stunning, spoke great english, mixed in well in the pubs, and enjoyed the lads football culture. How long will it last ?

It doesnt matter how long it will last. What does matter is HBAHT?

• Members

Commonplace here and, to contradict Kent White, most last the distance it seems. Treat them well and you are the king (and I mean, treated like one).

Red Manc mate of mine taken up with one after ditching his Aussie missus. Ball buster to ball emptier (in every conceivable way) is the way he describes it. No nagging, no interference from M-in-law or sisters in law, sex on tap.

A mackem mate of mine ditched his Sunlun missus and has a similar story to tell. 21 years they've been together now. Massages his feet if he comes home from work looking stressed!

Wouldn't trade my Bowton girl in for 10 of em but it does make you think what you'd have done if you'd met one first.

my wigan ( lives in westhougton ) mate late 50s all is drinking buddys shiped a load over..one each in your 50s/60S they cook clean fuck better then being alone at that age its a WIN WIN WIN

treat them well and like bolty said thay treat you like a king

nots shure if thay make a good LOBBY

Edited by little whitt

• Members

Sign of an insecure man. I'd not want a bloke who doesn't answer back or one who doesn't appreciate proper lobby either.

.........or just someone who can't be arsed with the new 'liberated woman' who puts career ahead of other stuff and expects 'Cosmopolitan perfection' in a bloke when we all know it doesn't exist?

Not looking for yet another debate - merely asking a simple question which usually has women girding their loins and reaching for the rolling pin (sadly, not to bake).

• Moderators

this thread can't pass without a mention for louis theroux's weird weekends where he met blokes looking for thai love

http://watchdocument..._952e25faa.html

the hero of the show is this mon, Lake Palmer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz-TUzjSXOw

(who reminds me, a little bit, of a poster on here...)

Edited by ZicoKelly

.........or just someone who can't be arsed with the new 'liberated woman' who puts career ahead of other stuff and expects 'Cosmopolitan perfection' in a bloke when we all know it doesn't exist?

Not looking for yet another debate - merely asking a simple question which usually has women girding their loins and reaching for the rolling pin (sadly, not to bake).

then it is their loss if they are happy to lack stimulating debate in their home in exchange for an easy life.

I pity them, how incredibly dull that and they must be.

• Members

This will probably ruffle a few feathers but they're just prostitutes imo. Same as any other gold digger who's with an ugly old man for his money.

In one.

Luckily I'll never be in this position, because I have none. :)

• Members

Whenever i see bloke with a thai bride i always think 'sad cunt couldn't get a woman without paying'.

JSL

Out of interest, what would you think if you saw an ugly 50-odd yr old bloke with a 20-odd yr old blonde dolly bird on his arm?

Out of interest, what would you think if you saw an ugly 50-odd yr old bloke with a 20-odd yr old blonde dolly bird on his arm?

Probably the same thing.

We all judge folk we see out and about.

like fatties on mobility scooters you have the fat coz they're disabled or disabled coz they're fat conundrum.

• Members

Probably the same thing.

We all judge folk we see out and about.

like fatties on mobility scooters you have the fat coz they're disabled or disabled coz they're fat conundrum.

Would you not think fair play to you, you lucky old cunt?

Only asking because I would.

As long as the old goat is aware that he's only being used for his money then good on him I say, and that applies to whether they're English or Thai.