Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cardiff 1 Wanderers 1

DIPS

Point today would be oustanding and means 3 v blackpool would do it

Have a great day all those going (sat in work here)

Have to be going for a win against a team who's season is over. Blackpool could be fighting for their lives next week.

Have to be going for a win against a team who's season is over. Blackpool could be fighting for their lives next week.

Not at the cost of losing. The number one priority today is to make sure we are still in the top six come 5pm. (if forest are losing at millwall today we can go for it more and try to seal it today)

Edited by tarian1979

not putting it up but theres a link on one of the streaming sites that says cardiff v bolton

The one I've looked on says tbc after the links and LJ says it not on any satellite channels so I'm doubtful about the availability of any

dunno where to check, but is this the championship match that is getting broadcast on them foreign channels this week?

don't know if im allowed to do this if not i apologise but you can get the game on vipsports i've seen it advertised as one of their games being shown

Not at the cost of losing. The number one priority today is to make sure we are still in the top six come 5pm. (if forest are losing at millwall today we can go for it more and try to seal it today)

Cardiff have nothing to play for. Is there a better time to play them. I think not.