Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cardiff 1 Wanderers 1

DIPS

i honestly can't see beyond a defeat tomorrow

lets keep it to 1 or 2, to keep our chances alive

I would be surprised if we did get anything out of it. I'm not sure why people seem to think that Cardiff won't be up for it and will be distracted, it's their last home game of the season, why wouldn't they want to go out with a bang in front of their home fans.

I hope I'm wrong and they do roll over, but I'm not sure they will.

Here's one for the Malcolmater - over the past 10 years, what have the results been for the team (say top 2 divisions) who have been presented with the trophy for being champions? - I'll bet there have been more wins than not.....they're generally champions for a reason you see, and that's them being the best team in the division.

Just sends out the wrong message right from the off. But then I'm a grumpy fecker.

Does it fuck, you grumpy fecker :)

Can you imagine if our players refused to do it and then got thrashed? Now THAT would be embarrassing.

Cardiff deserve respect for winning the title, just as we have done in the past. We should applaud them onto the pitch ... and then the players have a huddle. Our inspirational skipper then gives a rousing speech about how the next 90 minutes goes a long way to defining whether those same players will be eating at the top table again next season, the ref blows his whistle and they go out there and play their fucking hearts out.

.. we then lose 0-2 and next Saturday we'll be chewing our fingers down to stumps.

Edited by DazBob

For the gamblers amongst us.

Cardiff are 7/5 with Ladbrokes and you'll be able to get better than that too on Betfair. We are 17/10 with said firm.

On an "normal" day if they werent already champions i would imagine it would be around 8/11 them and 3/1 us.

The bookies dont fancy them.

If you do, then odds of 7/5 for the champions elect at home are amazingly good odds.

Does it fuck, you grumpy fecker :)

Can you imagine if our players refused to do it and then got thrashed? Now THAT would be embarrassing.

Cardiff deserve respect for winning the title, just as we have done in the past. We should applaud them onto the pitch ... and then the players have a huddle. Our inspirational skipper then gives a rousing speech about how the next 90 minutes goes a long way to defining whether those same players will be eating at the top table again next season, the ref blows his whistle and they go out there and play their fucking hearts out.

.. we then lose 0-2 and next Saturday we'll be chewing our fingers down to stumps.

The grumpy bollix in me says we should be going there to piss on their party. Right from the start, with Pratley scoring a hat trick and flicking v's to all and sundry

Walkabout or spoons for me and my lot.

Be in walkabout tonight watching the Leicester game as well probably if anyone is down.

Should be about 8 of us in there.

Im considering getting a train down tonight and getting on it

If they lose or draw then we can play for a draw but if they win then we are fucked and will have to go for it.

Playing for a draw is always a very dangerous thing, no matter what the result tonight, I'm sure DF will be telling them that it's got to be 3 points tomorrow

Im considering getting a train down tonight and getting on it

Booked

Get in at 8:30

staying in travel lodge

back at 6pm and then straight to stanstead

Sunday morning to San Sebastian for Sociedad v Valencia

Back Monday

I feel like Jazza