Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

12 Year Old Girl Attacked In Bobby Heywoods Park

Danny G

Thank the shit for that, I was worried he was born on Gods Turf. How do you stick up for cocks like him??

Uncalled for and I was brought up in Deane, Willows Lane, I live in Breightmet, in a nice area, but Breightmet will never be known as gods turf, it''s got a bad rep and parts of it are a dump, especially up near Withins.

Uncalled for and I was brought up in Deane, Willows Lane, I live in Breightmet, in a nice area, but Breightmet will never be known as gods turf, it''s got a bad rep and parts of it are a dump, especially up near Withins.

Why is it a dump? My mates are all builders, sparkies, plasterers, flagers, brickies who probably pay far more than you in tax, in fact will pay more than your bacon bar. Thank the Lordy your not one of us :)

Why is it a dump? My mates are all builders, sparkies, plasterers, flagers, brickies who probably pay far more than you in tax, in fact will pay more than your bacon bar. Thank the Lordy your not one of us :)

I'm not sure why you're even mentioning me in this thread, keep your personal grudge with me for your mates, you think you're part of a gang war, Breightmet will never be an area spoke well of, just look at Bury road for example, looks an eyesore, move ontowards Darcy and the estates, move up to Withins with it's boarded up houses and it's littered parks, not to mention the umpteen chavz.

I once dossed on a sofa in Breightmet at fellas a few know off here, after missing my train home..

As we got out of the cab home there was a car on fire in the street outside his house.

I said 'Are you not going to ring someone?'

He said 'nah it happens every night'

:D

I once dossed on a sofa in Breightmet at fellas a few know off here, after missing my train home..

As we got out of the cab home there was a car on fire in the street outside his house.

I said 'Are you not going to ring someone?'

He said 'nah it happens every night'

:D

The only thing that shocked me in that was Gonzo missing a train home!

Most houses in Breightmet have an Old settee in the front Garden anyway, along with a broken washing machine and a Mark II Ford Granada with half the engine missing.

And people asking of you want to buy a dog