Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Shrewsbury

PGA

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hall had the beating of their first choice right back in the pre-season friendly

There's been a change at RB Salford. James Tavernier (on loan from Newcastle) made his debut against MKD on Saturday. He looked solid and has good pace. I was impressed with Hall in the friendly but I think Tavernier will make things a little harder for him tomorrow. It's up front where Shrews are dog wank. Even Knight and Wheater should have a quiet evening. COYW!

play a similiar side and get more miles in the tank or shake it up?

This earyl in the season we shouldn't be concerned about "burn out" - we should try and keep as close to the strongest eleven we have as possible. The defence certainly needs more match time together.

If Eagles is injured then we should look to swap him out for either Hall or Moritz  -  unless he's going to totally change formation, and start with 442, in preparation for Reading game

This earyl in the season we shouldn't be concerned about "burn out" - we should try and keep as close to the strongest eleven we have as possible. The defence certainly needs more match time together.

If Eagles is injured then we should look to swap him out for either Hall or Moritz - unless he's going to totally change formation, and start with 442, in preparation for Reading game

if he's going 442 then I'd expect 2 changes, eagles for hall/moritz and Andrews for N'gog.

There's been a change at RB Salford. James Tavernier (on loan from Newcastle) made his debut against MKD on Saturday. He looked solid and has good pace. I was impressed with Hall in the friendly but I think Tavernier will make things a little harder for him tomorrow. It's up front where Shrews are dog wank. Even Knight and Wheater should have a quiet evening. COYW!

How's McQuade settling in?

I got my ticket & booked on the coach this afternoon - and I'm still on Coach-1.

After trekking to Crawley last season, I'm not sure I'm expecting much.

Hope DF keeps close to the first-team to start the match - they need the temwork practice; but I guess he won't.

poor advice Captain. You need a permit to park on there. No chance otherwise. So, you can jump on the Park & Ride buses (not too dissimilar a service to the ones that run to the Rbk) from Harlescott for a couple of quid, or chance your arm at The Brooklands or Charles Darwin. Locals will direct you. Friendly club, friendly fans, hope to see a good number in the away end. COYW!