Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Winter/snow Watch 2013/14

miamiwhite

Not as good as Alex Higgins loved his snooker cue case so much he used it as his coffin.

article-0-09A5A268000005DC-573_468x788.j

I wonder how much Xposurephotos.com paid out to the aspiring Paparazzo who bagged that photo 'exclusive' - an obviously dying bloke, with a well-publicised and long-standing illness, nipping out for a paper.

£40? Less?

They must have enjoyed themselves the day they got that cash bonanza cleared.

did my beding ( from my garage today  im in the big bed wile shes away )

not being a washing type would it be ok to put it on the line today would it dry ???

If you had put it out earlier it probably would have dried (I was tasked with hanging our bedding earlier, and it's dry now...cold, but dry), you might struggle a bit now if you're only putting it out at 4:20pm

Anyway, why you washing the bedding for her and her darkie boyfriend, you should have left it full of skiddies and pubes

Watch out anyone by the coast;

YELLOW EARLY WARNING of WIND for southern and western parts of England, Wales and Scotland.

Further wet and windy conditions are expected on Friday, windiest conditions then expected across western areas. Here tides will be very high, and the public should be aware of the risks of large waves and coastal flooding.

Getting around Boston is an absolue ballache at this time of year. Don't let folk kid you that everything carries on regardless. It's carnage & total gridlock, man

It can take hours to get to Skeggy when the weather's bad.

• Site Supporter

I notice it's not been as bad as the media wanted it to be

They're all stood next to sea walls trying to convince people to build arks, but the fact is it's just an ordinary bit of winter weather.

21" of snow in the States. THAT'S bad weather.

Earlier this week it was colder in Canada than it was on Mars.

http://blogs.discovery.com/inscider/2014/01/it-was-colder-in-canada-than-on-mars.html#mkcpgn=fbsci1

I thought it was red hot on mars?

As for this storm...it's not even a storm it's just fooking windy.

They have reporters from Rock Fm and Granada news on the prom at North Shore for fucks sake.

It won't stop the doggers down there I tell you.