Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Should He Stay,or Should He Go ?

miamiwhite

Get that fat cunt in, can't remember his name - he looks like he could lamp a few of our underperformers though.

Sorry for the self-quote, but this bloke, the one I probably unfairly called a cunt - it's beginning to annoy me now, his name/club...

Can anyone help? He's fat, looks a bit like 'our' Mixu does these days, he's the type that Football Focus would do a feature on as a 'character', I think he had a health scare recently...

I recall a similar situation when Allardyce had taken over. Some of Sams signing were laughable, John O'kane and Farrely, although Farrely turned out to be better than O'kane.

Do we persist or get shut and allow Gartside to select another failure? as much as it hurts to see the club like it is, I believe if hang on it wont get any better until someone with experience at this level is brought in.  As for the sleeping puppet, WTF does he contribute?

I recall a similar situation when Allardyce had taken over. Some of Sams signing were laughable, John O'kane and Farrely, although Farrely turned out to be better than O'kane.

Do we persist or get shut and allow Gartside to select another failure? as much as it hurts to see the club like it is, I believe if hang on it wont get any better until someone with experience at this level is brought in. As for the sleeping puppet, WTF does he contribute?

Farrely was a good signing for the championship he created a shed load of opotunities for Ricketts. Saying that he went down hill once we went up

Here's a thought, just suppose Dougie gets potted, a new manager ( insert name here) comes in, rates Knight. Mears, Andrews, goes to Gartside for new contracts, Gartslime, fartslime, or whatever he is known as by then agrees, in short stick with the plan, Dougie will be the man, but FFS  give him time, he is in it for the long haul, and so should we be, there is no short fix here, lets see what the summer window has to offer, and if Dougie gets it wrong, then and only then judge the guy, once the deadwood are released it becomes his team, and I believe we will be up there with the best

• Site Supporter

Here's a thought, just suppose Dougie gets potted, a new manager ( insert name here) comes in, rates Knight. Mears, Andrews, goes to Gartside for new contracts, Gartslime, fartslime, or whatever he is known as by then agrees, in short stick with the plan, Dougie will be the man, but FFS  give him time, he is in it for the long haul, and so should we be, there is no short fix here, lets see what the summer window has to offer, and if Dougie gets it wrong, then and only then judge the guy, once the deadwood are released it becomes his team, and I believe we will be up there with the best

See, this is about where I was at. Saturday was horrible, but as many have already said, it's gonna get worse before it gets better.

You'd be hoping that, regardless of what happens, the 'toxic' (or merely not good enough) elements of the dressing room (playing staff) will begin/continue to be shipped out...

I'd like to think, regardless of any dead-cat bounce effect a change in management might make on certain players, that if overtures for contract extensions were to be made (by the new management) the powers-that-be would reply with a three word answer, first word 'get', last word 'fuck'.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

You'd be hoping that, regardless of what happens, the 'toxic' (or merely not good enough) elements of the dressing room (playing staff) will begin/continue to be shipped out...

I'd like to think, regardless of any dead-cat bounce effect a change in management might make on certain players, that if overtures for contract extensions were to be made (by the new management) the powers-that-be would reply with a three word answer, first word 'get', last word 'fuck'.

What worries me about DF is on Friday he said this squad was good enough to get into the play offs and last season with the help of Dawson we nearly got there despite a shocking start to the season. We have added too last seasons squad and let just 1 player goRicketts and we are a million miles worse than the end of last season, to me it looks like he's throwing the blame at the players and not taking his share of the blame for this car crash of a season. Edited by Mounts Kipper