Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 2 Bournemouth 2

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

I have lost any last bit of faith I had in DF today. Enough is enough, that was inept. We snatched a draw from the jaws of victory and were lucky to do that

Our boss simply isn't up to the job in hand. I don't know how much money ED is prepared to spunk on the club but get rid of this clown and the chuckle brothers he's brought with them,

Who do we get in? Not my job to know but if we stick with this prick, we are going down

Why do people shout "ger out" after a corner is cleared?

No. Get your bearings and get marked up. Don't just leg it out all over show.

The get out shout is one of my pet hates at the match. If it's cleared like you said you hold your line and shape until you have the ball,then you can push up. If you run out when chances are it's going to come back in then all it needs is a few late runners and they are through with a simple clipped ball.

The get out shout is one of my pet hates at the match. If it's cleared like you said you hold your line and shape until you have the ball,then you can push up. If you run out when chances are it's going to come back in then all it needs is a few late runners and they are through with a simple clipped ball.

Giving people the benefit of the doubt perhaps the get out shout is assuming folk won't just peg it and leave their runners?

Running out aimlessly is suicide but then so is holding adefensive line inside your 6 yard box forever

Giving people the benefit of the doubt perhaps the get out shout is assuming folk won't just peg it and leave their runners?

Running out aimlessly is suicide but then so is holding adefensive line inside your 6 yard box forever

If you do get out then you are going to leave your runners as they will be trying to go in the opposite direction. I agree about the defensive line. Pisses me right off

Edited by superkev

More frustrating shit, apart from Juke who I thought had a stormer. Great goal, worked his socks off all game, won every header that came his way & held the ball up really well.

Defensively we're a shambles. Ream's never a left back, but I'm not entirely sure what he is. Knight always seems to be about 20yards from the man he's marking & several times in the 2nd half we were 2 on 2 with them at the back. Why? Basic stuff. Conceding from a corner like that summed it up. Our defenders aren't good enough & are badly organised - not a good combo.

Eagles is all show, running round like he means business with no end product, whether it's a bottled tackle or yet another fluffed cross. He's a luxury player that works well in a confident team but needs dropping.

Trotter? He looked like some lumbering gentle giant. Hopefully he's got more to offer? Danns must wonder what he's done wrong to be dropped for him.

As for Dougie, his subs tell you everything. Medo on for Mark Davies to shore it up, then Moritz on to er..... Unshore it up. Moritz needs to stay out of the team till he's dropped a stone or two.

We might get away with relegation because there are 3 or 4 teams even worse than us, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I have lost any last bit of faith I had in DF today. Enough is enough, that was inept. We snatched a draw from the jaws of victory and were lucky to do that

Our boss simply isn't up to the job in hand. I don't know how much money ED is prepared to spunk on the club but get rid of this clown and the chuckle brothers he's brought with them,

Who do we get in? Not my job to know but if we stick with this prick, we are going down

I didn't think it was possible until Bournemouth but I've now accepted Freedman is such a clown we might be relegated.

Neil Warnock would prevent that as a temp till the end of the season, i think the best candidate now is Mackay.

Why do people shout "ger out" after a corner is cleared?

No. Get your bearings and get marked up. Don't just leg it out all over show.

I reckon a professional footballer should know what they need to do when they hear the 'get out' shout. I imagine the goalkeeper would be the one shouting the loudest to organise the team. You certainly dont just stand there and mark someone otherwise you'd be there all day.

Can't remember who said it about spearing on here,but he didnt sign up for this shit and it shows.

He came to join a league winning promotion push to get his name back in the premiership,not a relegation battle with a poisonous atmosphere.

Never a captain as long as I've got a hole in my arse.

Still a decent player just another not up for the battle.

Can't remember who said it about spearing on here,but he didnt sign up for this shit and it shows.

He came to join a league winning promotion push to get his name back in the premiership,not a relegation battle with a poisonous atmosphere.

Never a captain as long as I've got a hole in my arse.

Still a decent player just another not up for the battle.

Well put. Did anyone in the ground not see Bournemouth getting a 2nd yesterday? I can't for the life of me work out why we tried to sit on 2-1!

I didn't think it was possible until Bournemouth but I've now accepted Freedman is such a clown we might be relegated.

Neil Warnock would prevent that as a temp till the end of the season, i think the best candidate now is Mackay.

Mackay plays a similar style to Freedman.  I want someone that actually wants to attack more than once per half

Edited by superkev

Having slept on it and reading the above its worst than I first thought.

None of our players want the ball, no pressing when we don't have the ball, no leaders on the pitch, substitutions that don't effect the game, no support for the lone striker, apathy in the stands, no fucker in the stands.

Positives - Juke and Chungy took their goals well, a couple of good saves from bogdan, without seeing the goals again thought knight had one of his better games errrr we are now 5 above the drop instead of 4 and they did me a Guiness queue buster at half time.

Really not looking forward to Tuesday. Losing to them twats would be unbearable.