Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fair Play To The Club

Piemon

This is following on from the moan thread re the club. For fairness and balance i wanted to start a new thread as the last one was a dig at the club. I sent an email yesterday morning to the club which highlighted many of the points raised within the initial thread on here.

Within half an hour of the email being sent i had a reply from a lady saying that the email has been received and been passed on to the head of Stewards Rob Cross.

Thought no more of it until i received a call around 0930am this morning from Rob himself who had obviously read my email and referred to each of the points that i raised. The official reason for my flag being removed from the North Upper was that it was infringing the advertising hoardings.

Now this guy was a friendly bloke and was obviously a Wanderers fan and we spoke at length about the current situation and the whole match day experience we were chatting for around 10/15 minutes

anyway the idea that we came up with and he will stick to all season is that the South Lower tier next to the away fans can be populated with flags for the remainder of the season.

i am meeting Rob before the next homegame and will also meet anyone who wants to leave their flag there also.

probably enough room there Tomski for yours pal?

Not a massive issue really but i just wanted to credit the club when its due.

he did ring me off an unknown number though

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Good idea, at least should cover up some of the empty seats which look shite on telly and that. Though personally I've long said that section should be opened up to BWFC fans as unreserved seating and give people a proper go at creating a proper singing section.

Don't think police would welcome an unreserved singing section next to/above the away fans but certainly be interesting if it was allowed.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Just had an email through from Phil Gartside himself. doesn't say much but again the fact that hes seen the issues raised and had the decency to respond.

Although i guess some will blow a fuse when he you read one sentence 

Martyn

Thanks for your email and understanding

Rod Cross will explain and assist.

Your support is much appreciated wish we had more like you.

We are getting the club on the right track and Dougie is the right man for the job.

Come and have a coffee sometime

Regards

Phil

Sent from my iPhone

An invite for 'coffee'? I suspect this is a plan by dastardly Darkside to eliminate dissenters from the support, one-by-one, he'll probably slip some Polonium in the coffee, like Abramovick did to that bald bloke, Yuri Gagarin or whatever-his-name was, the CIA did the same to Bob Marley, though they poisoned his football boots.

Think on Hughsey, check around the table for lead vials or take a geiger counter, be suspicious if he's wearing a radiation suit like Marty McFly, because 'he's got hayfever'...better still, get to him first then we can install Anewman as dictator.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f36/polonium-available-mail-order-for-69-a-128153.html

Edited by Youri McAnespie

throughout all the negativity surrounding the club or the differences in our opinions on here.

it is nice to know that the club do take what the supporter/customer says and act on it.

thumbs up from me to Phil Gartside and Rod Cross (Elmander stylee)  :thumbsup:

Interesting you got a response from Phil Gartside.

When I took on arsenal and the emirates after the threat of arrest for putting my flag up he didn't want to know!

Having questioned and argued about their 'no national flag policy' they finally folded and now they are allowed.

If you don't question, nothing will ever be done