Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fulham 4 Bolton 0

burnden

The players don't know if they're coming or going. This incessant need to rotate or generally fuck about with the side ain't helping players at all.

It's shite tactically and proper piss poor man management. Those are the reasons why we are where we are.

A bloke verging on the right side on sanity could produce a settled side with players knowing their jobs and knowing where they stand. Pretty sure we have the players to climb out of the shit, but for any of that to happen we need this fella to go.

In the pub pre game out of about 15 of us no one was going with any expecations at all. Delighted with a point etc. no1 saw that coming though.

Through unforseen circumstances i didnt actually witness the debacle but could hear what was going on.

Dougie Out

Edited by hughesy

We should have the team setup so other managers plan to stop us.. Not the other way round..

A very good point, well made. Far too much of Doogies reign has it seems been damage limitation. Its always sit back, soak up the pressure and on the off chance sore. defend lead by sitting back instead of presing on. concede goal, sit back, concede another and lose the game. Repeat cycle.

Allow the players to actually play instead of using fancy tactics that do not suite us. Just go out and actually try and win a game! I don't need any coaching badges to see what's obvious.

A very good point, well made. Far too much of Doogies reign has it seems been damage limitation. Its always sit back, soak up the pressure and on the off chance sore. defend lead by sitting back instead of presing on. concede goal, sit back, concede another and lose the game. Repeat cycle.

Allow the players to actually play instead of using fancy tactics that do not suite us. Just go out and actually try and win a game! I don't need any coaching badges to see what's obvious.

Couldn't agree more, he is making it harder than it actually is. I still haven't seen a superb team yet this season, so stop worrying about the opposition and let them worry about us. This changing the team / formation every week is a load of rubbish. Same formation, same team and go for it. We will win more than we lose against a lot of average sides.

Guest pansyroadwhite

I notice Dougies after match comments arent on the official site, signs??????

but then again his pre match ones are so once again i am probably talking bollocks

He's leading us now, like I said he should have been at Fulham seeing what was happening, not watching pals at Leeds

He wasn't in the squad at the time so had no reason to be there

It's a job

And his job wasn't to be there

Are you in work today on your day off just in case someone else leaves and you need to help out next week?

Didn't think so

FFS

Edited by jules_darby

He wasn't in the squad at the time so had no reason to be there

It's a job

And his job wasn't to be there

Are you in work today on your day off just in case someone else leaves and you need to help out next week?

Didn't think so

FFS

Hughes manager material do you think Jules? Any idea on whether he'll favour a more attacking, pressing style than Dougie?

Hughes manager material do you think Jules? Any idea on whether he'll favour a more attacking, pressing style than Dougie?

No idea

If guess pragmatic as that's his style but nothing qualified really

However, we have no idea what the current management team's remit is or what their targets are, so we could lose 6-0 today with Lonergan up front and Mason in goals and you can't have a go.

Apparently :)