Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Apprentice 2014....

Henry_VIII

That coloured bird with the massive forehead scares the shit out of me. I'm convinced she's packing a 7" surprise.

Can't work out if it's her forehead that's odd or that her hairline starts a few inches higher than it should.

I've been there, it was piss poor, like a shit Hall i'th'Wood. The castle was about the size of my house and when hungover they served us quail egg salad. Fucking rubbish.

Bollocks. Hever Castle is ace. Massive play area for kids, waiter maze in summer, loads of events on, summer cinema. Best Father Christmas do for kids I've seen. Was a member for a few years and really enjoyed it. One of the commercially run historic houses and makes a fortune. Liked how the commercial director wouldn't budge for the tool when he was 'ptching' prices. The Canterbury Tales though is proper poo.

The fact that it is small is one of the interesting things abut it, the Boleyn's were an ambitious but relatively lowly family in court, which makes the fact that a daughter from this family, raised in the French court and schooled in the ways of courtly romance essentially removed Catholicism from England, gave us one of our most powerful queens which lead onto the creation of Britain as a nation, make the whole story even more fascinating.