Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
58 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Aye mate - I must admit at being surprised that West Ham were reported to have made a pre-emptive strike for Amorim. Interesting that it's all gone silent after the two parties met. I suppose it's only to be expected bearing in mind that the incumbents contract has not expired yet.

Surprised as I did think Amorim might have a loftier target in mind. Surely Pochettino is on shaky ground at Chelsea - mind you, would you want to work for those seemingly trigger happy nutjob owners?

Stay at Sporting and be an idol, taking it in with Benfica and Porto

Or move to West Ham and just make sure you get in Europa conference 

55 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Surprised as I did think Amorim might have a loftier target in mind. Surely Pochettino is on shaky ground at Chelsea - mind you, would you want to work for those seemingly trigger happy nutjob owners?

Despite Chelsea spending gazillions on failed experiments, I actually think Poch is getting it right - for next season or the one after. Chelsea will surely be having a clear out of the dead wood in the summer and continue to focus on their kids who despite getting battered the other day have plenty of talent. Chelsea, Burnley and Arsenal all have an average age of 24 but Arsenal's players have more experience - something which is obviously lacking in Chelsea's ranks,  but that will come in time as it will with Burnley if they can hang on to their prospects.

1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

Great win last night mate. Goodison does have a Heathrow type whine on occasion though!

Better that than the victim pleas from the other side of Stanley Park mind.

The candlestick makers will love you lot after last night. Profits must be booming.

Literally only ever heard Bolton fans cry about that, which is quite ironic really.

I didn't watch the match though, can't be arsed with it.....I watched recorded episodes of 'A place in the sun' instead.

31 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Stay at Sporting and be an idol, taking it in with Benfica and Porto

Or move to West Ham and just make sure you get in Europa conference 

You are missing the 1 main reason though.....££££££££££££.

He can come to any prem club, sign a massive contract, *fail...get paid off and family set forever, then waltz back to Europe to a bigger and better club.

* or get hounded out by media & fans.

• Members
15 minutes ago, Pablo said:

You are missing the 1 main reason though.....££££££££££££.

He can come to any prem club, sign a massive contract, *fail...get paid off and family set forever, then waltz back to Europe to a bigger and better club.

* or get hounded out by media & fans.

Well he hasn't jumped in

Maybe doesn't want to be the next Klopp 

5 hours ago, Pablo said:

🤣🤣 

Its only you precious little lot that ever have a problem with that.....most just see it as a great atmosphere or crowd doing all it can !!

So bitter, mate.

🤣

Bitter! 🤣 couldn’t care less. It’s not atmosphere screeching like a baby who’s removed from its tit. The inferiority complex Everton fans feel is palpable in every screech.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

10 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Bitter! 🤣 couldn’t care less. It’s not atmosphere screeching like a baby who’s removed from its tit. The inferiority complex Everton fans feel is palpable in every screech.

Awww football club I hate fans shouting to loud.....it hurty my ears.🤭

You are the only 1 coming accross with any inferiority.

Atmosphere is not about making noise now....jesus mate, you couldn't have this so wrong !!!!! 🤣🤣

53 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Awww football club I hate fans shouting to loud.....it hurty my ears.🤭

You are the only 1 coming accross with any inferiority.

Atmosphere is not about making noise now....jesus mate, you couldn't have this so wrong !!!!! 🤣🤣

Perhaps you’re immune to the screeching after all these years. Congrats on beating the red side. I’ll go back to the bwfc chat now as couldn’t care less about premier league other than a Man U defeat. 

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Aye mate - I must admit at being surprised that West Ham were reported to have made a pre-emptive strike for Amorim. Interesting that it's all gone silent after the two parties met. I suppose it's only to be expected bearing in mind that the incumbents contract has not expired yet.

In terms of recent successes, them obviously west ham are way off.

Their ground capacity and potential is huge though- could build something pretty decent.

Udinese and Roma playing the last 18 mins or so of their game that was abandoned due to player injury the other week, on TNT3 now.

Teams are allowed to play different line ups, but not allowed to play anyone who was subbed off in the original game. O...kay!

Udinese have changed manager since the original 70 odd mins as well.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Udinese and Roma playing the last 18 mins or so of their game that was abandoned due to player injury the other week, on TNT3 now.

Teams are allowed to play different line ups, but not allowed to play anyone who was subbed off in the original game. O...kay!

That last sentence really amused me for some reason

2 hours ago, Marc505 said:

1 hour ago, Zico said:

That last sentence really amused me for some reason

They should have to bring back the previous manager

1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

Surely the mighty Leeds haven’t failed to sell out, bottom tier half empty 

Was it their fans in the half empty bit as well? Unheard of!

Some beating that.