Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

30 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Hes said "book the black guy" according to talksport.

Which, if that's descriptive, is valid ... no ?

Cake & eat it otherwise.

It seems the accusation = guilt.

He's been removed.

I'd love to see the referees tell the authorities they will jot be managed by accusation & refuse to turn out for future rounds.

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

Had a bet on utd to win at 2-0 down at 10/1, it's generally what they do, admittedly against teams like palace rather than leipzig

Disgusting behaviour 

VAR is so fucking biased. Neither should of been given. I thought it would be the one positive that it would stop the biase but if anything it’s gone the other way. 

pissed off as I had 3-1 at 16’s but buzzing they’ve gone out. They are so shit. 

Edited by tomski

5 minutes ago, tomski said:

Disgusting behaviour 

VAR is so fucking biased. Neither should of been given. I thought it would be the one positive that it would stop the biase but if anything it’s gone the other way. 

pissed off as I had 3-1 at 16’s but buzzing they’ve gone out. They are so shit. 

As ever VAR favours the bigger teams, just the same as referees do, it’s bent to fuck.

12 hours ago, gonzo said:

Whats going on at Barca?!

The poor state of South American football is bad for the big Spanish clubs.The World Cup last 4 of Croatia , England, Belgium and France was arguably the weakest ever, there is a lack of world class talent about for them to sign especially from South America.

• Members
6 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

The poor state of South American football is bad for the big Spanish clubs.The World Cup last 4 of Croatia , England, Belgium and France was arguably the weakest ever, there is a lack of world class talent about for them to sign especially from South America.

Not to mention the out ruling of 3rd party owners in la Liga but it still being rife in South America 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Messi running down his contract to then join city then?

Cant see him joining a club not in champs league mind 🤔

Rudy make a subtle comment the other day, something about January. I reckon he knows something- maybe Messi in early, or Grealish for example. 

• Members
6 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Rudy make a subtle comment the other day, something about January. I reckon he knows something- maybe Messi in early, or Grealish for example. 

I’m telling you I know nada, I’m going with a logical guess that if there wasn’t a messy (wahey) situation in the summer, he would have been in the PL, pep signs a new deal, messi hasn’t.